QMx: 1/6 Firefly - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent figure. Worth the price for sure. Very happy. Thank you Andy and qmx. Bring on Jayne.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Got my shipping notice today too! Really looking forward to this and it's been a long time coming!

MarfMaster's shots of the old head don't look too terrible, now that we have good pics of it. Looks a bit better than threezero's $160 likenesses, so at $180, I think it's fair.

The new head looks to be a small step above SSC's current work, the loss of detail in the hair is unfortunate. HT's crisp, finely detailed hair always sets them apart. I will be very interested in seeing what price Jayne ultimately comes in at. A lot's changed in the last two years.

MarfMaster's shots of the old head don't look too terrible, now that we have good pics of it. Looks a bit better than threezero's $160 likenesses, so at $180, I think it's fair.

The new head looks to be a small step above SSC's current work, the loss of detail in the hair is unfortunate. HT's crisp, finely detailed hair always sets them apart. I will be very interested in seeing what price Jayne ultimately comes in at. A lot's changed in the last two years.

I would say the new head is more than a "small step" better than sideshow's current work, credit where it's due and all. It's honestly the best factory paint job I have seen on a mass produced piece, as I prefer the skin technique and tone they've used over HTs freckled, and usually overly tan paint.

I would say the new head is more than a "small step" better than sideshow's current work, credit where it's due and all. It's honestly the best factory paint job I have seen on a mass produced piece, as I prefer the skin technique and tone they've used over HTs freckled, and usually overly tan paint.

HT DOES tend to over freckle to add fake texture. And even my wife notices how tan every figure is. It bothers the **** out of her. :D

Did Sideshow have Mal up for preorder? I can't find him on their site.

Just tried to order from QMX ....US$85 shipping to Australia ?!
What the hell? Are they putting concrete in the box as well ?

Finally had a chance to order mine. Thanks for the pics Marf :hi5: really looking forward to finally own this. Really hope the whole crew gets made

Back