Q for Customisers - Anakin Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abstractharmony

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Got an idea for another ROTS Anakin custom. This time, the nightmare scene.

I'm thinking a DA painted Carnell Head on Hot Toys Muscular.

But...

My question is do you think it would be possible to remove the lower portion of the arm and add the SSC Robot Arm? Not too fussed about losing the articulation so can it be done?

Over to you...

hmmm.... It might be feasible. But I am not sure of what is in the actual arm? I know for sure that it could be done if you sacrificed articulation on that particular swivel point. You could still bend at the elbow, but just couldn't rotate the forearm. But it could most certainly be done!

And would actually be an interesting custom. The head would be tricky, as the muscular body neck is up into the head. But with some dremel work the head could be made to fit.

I'd love to see the final figure of this.Great idea.

Posted this in the other Anakin thread :eek:

I think you could do it... there seems to be a solid core to the forearms that is covered with rubber. But I think the physique of the body wouldn't match-up too well with Anakin. And its hard to find one w/o the Rambo scars.

Your best bet would be the body from the Aliens Private Drake or the Private Military Contractor. No scars on them, and lighter skin tone. Don't think they're any less buff, though; that would make Ani awfully muscular.

You might be better served waiting for the Triad body (if it EVER ships).

Yeah, Anakin will look pretty ripped... But maybe with the robe on him it will make it less noticeable. Though that Triad body would be the best.... wish it were out already.

I think even the Drake body has the scarring, but you don't notice it because of the clothing. I used one for my Leonidas figure and it looked pretty good and the scars aren't very noticeable.

Yeah, Anakin will look pretty ripped... But maybe with the robe on him it will make it less noticeable. Though that Triad body would be the best.... wish it were out already.

Careful which body you choose. Do you really want your Anakin looking like the Fabio-nakin?

TAC33anakincardfr.jpg

Ok, so what are you going to do with the extra ankin clothing? He dosn't need a shirt, right? :D And yees, I'm, lookeing at my strpped drake right now, he does have the scarring.

Back