• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Punisher exclusive for sale, kids need presents!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CelticWarrior

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys i have a exclusive punisher sideshow statue only briefly out of the box in a glass display that is minty fresh, no defects what so ever. very nice piece would like to get 375.00$ for. This price includes shipping for the continental united states. Kids need christmas presents or he would be staying, very nice piece thanks for your time. paypal only please.

Sorry for not previously stating this is the exclusive comiquette version, sorry for any confusion.

More items coming soon!!! Thor premium format ex, wolverine pf ex, classic iron man comiquette exclusive and iron spidey non exclusive. I'll have some prices up tommorow. Thanks for looking :). Love the collection but chistmas and bills got me hurting ATM.

Punisher still available, Thor pm's being responded to. C'mon weekend!!!!

Thor exclusive for sale along with spiderman wolverine and more!

Punisher sold other items still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back