PS4 in the works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they can get back online without fear that someone is going to steal my identity or charge up hundreds on my card then we'll talk.

In other news, the sky is blue. Not even Sony is so incompetent as to not be working on next gen hardware.

I hope my PS3 can survive until PS4 comes along. I have this fear that my 60gb will crap out any day now.

I hope my PS3 can survive until PS4 comes along. I have this fear that my 60gb will crap out any day now.

Reading this just makes me wonder. When we all have PS4's will we be hoping that it survives without crapping out? Seems to be a problem that plagues these later consoles.

as long as they replace them for free like microsoft did with the 360s then I could care less....funny how no company wanted to even talk next gen....then along comes nintendo's news they are working on next gen console then bam....so have we....

Reading this just makes me wonder. When we all have PS4's will we be hoping that it survives without crapping out? Seems to be a problem that plagues these later consoles.

I don't think I will be buying a PS4 unless they offer some decent first party titles. The PS3 IMO was a failure (Except for Drakes and Metal Gear). I'm not investing in another system that I won't play.

I don't think I will be buying a PS4 unless they offer some decent first party titles. The PS3 IMO was a failure (Except for Drakes and Metal Gear). I'm not investing in another system that I won't play.

I pretty much agree on this point. The ONLY reason I bought a PS3 was because of Metal Gear 4. I bought a few other exclusive titles just because I could like Uncharted and Resistance but wasn't blown away. Aside from the big exclusives, I only own a small number of games for the PS3. Mostly sports titles. I don't know why but I buy all my sports games for the PS3. Any multi-platform game goes to the 360. Mostly because my PS3 is a fatty and runs hot and noisy. I fear it crapping out from over use because it functions as my Blu-Ray/DVD player as well.

As usual ill wait a year for some descent games to come out and for the price to drop before i but.

Im worried about the strength of the system since sony are wanting to pay less for its development, hopfully its at least as big a jump from ps2 to p3

Wow let's be realistic they started the day the PS3 was released.

Every change we have seen on the PS3 (outside HD size) was due to work on the PS4

My PS3 has been running great since the day it first arrived to my house. Truthfully, I haven't had a single problem with a single Sony product. I just hope that the PS4 will be at a price that I can afford at launch. If not, I'll have to wait.

I wont be getting the ps4 for a VERY long time and I think it's b.s. for them to do this. I just spent $400 on mine. I don't trust the new systems that come out so I never run out and buy them. Sony doesn't need the satisfaction, so there!

Back