PS3 or 360

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PS3 or 360 which do you preffer

• PS3

Votes: 50 50.5%

Votes: 49 49.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it you don't have a 360. If you are being honest then you will say no. So just buy one and then try to argue. Please I dare you. I triple dog dare you. :lol You will see. :lecture Oh and you do get what you pay for. PS3 is free sure but you get ^^^^.

I have one and have 5 games for over a year. Thanks for the examples BadMoon and good night sir. :dunno

ps3....i have had 6 360s and just cant bring myself to get another although fable looks pretty good. plus mgs4 is worth the ps3 alone. i do kinda miss halo though, but not halo 3. it also looks as though a lot of the support for first party games for the 360 is going belly up. honestly i cant wait for that one console future that everyone keeps talking about.

See I played the hell out of Halo 1 & 2, but I ain't digging 3. Now for me COD4 is where it's at for a shooter online.

As a side note, the 360's games are all now 1080p and 90% of the PS3's are 720p. BOOOHHH to the system that's supposed to push high definition gaming!!!

Actually, there's only a few games on either system that are actually 1080p, they all can output to 1080p but most render at 720p. For instance Gran Turismo 5 Prologue on the PS3 is fully rendered at 1080p, but GTAIV is rendered in 720p on both systems.

MY Pc, and it's 40 inch sceen Is Superior.

Allthough, it shares that screen with my 360, my Ps3 , and my Wii.

I like them all about the same so far. i've only got MGS4 on the ps3, so far, it's the only game that's been worth it for me to get a ps3. I'll be adding force unleashed to that librairy as soon as it rolls out. beyond that, we will see.

360 - about 10 games
ps3 - 1 game
Wii - 2 games
PC - About 90 games.

Bought a PS3 a couple of months back...Only have MGS4, and the simpsons game, but I have the PS3 hooked up to my 50" HD plasma, and let me tell ya, MGS4 looks great! It's a pity that my "old" 360 doesn't have HDMI...Bioshock would be awesome to play on it. I have my 360, in my bedroom, just playing it on an old 80cm CRT television, but still does the job!

But, I still reckon the 360 is the better console.

PS3, cant wait for this game to release. And notice the release date.
god-war-3.jpg

360 but my PS3 gets more usage because of blu ray movies and call of duty 4. other than that metal gear is the main reason i bought the PS3.
~~i might get god of war 3...i liked the first one even though i only played halfway through it.

i have both, But i prefer playing on the 360.. since i bought the 360 almost 2 years before i bought the ps3 90% of my games are for the 360, I use the ps3 for ps3 exclusives. Both are excellent consoles..well apart from the lousy 360s rrod issue.. When i compare them the only thing i can say is that the 360 controller is more comfortable to use.. then again thats just me

Voted 360, i like that X-BOX gives achievements for their games, makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside when the achievement thing pops up!:naughty:D I do have a PS3 though, it's cool, i like to us it as a drink coaster when i play my 360!!:D

I agree with the person who said they can't stand it when people vote based on brand. If I did that I'd vote PS3 because in general I am a big Sony fan. I just like the 360 much more as a system.

360 easily takes the cake:

-Much more user friendly than the PS3
-Better first party games
-Xbox live is just unbeatable at the moment in many many ways
-Better control (design and comfortability)
-New Pro 60 gig model is $100 cheaper than the PS3
- and more

The 360 is a better Video Game system overall than the PS3. I personally don't think that the PS3 being a Blu Ray player qualifies it as being better. In the end these are gaming systems and not DVD players. Rate them on their video game qualities and processes, not on a player that gives one more use. For Example: I know a lot of people that use the Blu Ray player of their PS3 30 times as much as they play a game on it.

I have both...so it depends on what games you like. Personally, i would lean toward the PS3 because it allows you to play Iron Man in Blu-Ray (HD) soon :) I haven't touched the 360 in a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back