Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Covenant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ashame they replaced it with a CGI one!! What a waste of resources!!

053cc5dd036735608ab681879dda6489.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well it was entertaining.
Kinda conflicted about the whole xeno origins thing but I did not hate it as much as I expected. Cgi xenomorphs sucked, the white ones were cool.
The heroine was annoying, and I don't like her boyish looks.
The cast was ok and did a decent job.
Too bad about the whole engineers angle tho...
Gotta see it again.
Still upset about what could have been with Prometheus, linking to Alien and how the xenomorph would have came to be but.... Well it's dead and buried.

This is basically how I felt about her character the first time I saw her in the trailers. It's nothing personal against the actress, but her performance had me half tempted to not see the film.

Kinda conflicted about the whole xeno origins thing but I did not hate it as much as I expected. Cgi xenomorphs sucked, the white ones were cool.
Gotta see it again.
Still upset about what could have been with Prometheus, linking to Alien and how the xenomorph would have came to be but.... Well it's dead and buried.

Damn... oh well.

Albino xenos sound cool.

Gotta see it again.

I've always felt that way about Katherine Waterston, a very dry and plan actress.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I just re-watched Prometheus last nite to get myself ready and refreshed. Will be some interesting things I'll look for,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Zero build up to get you to like the characters.

I can't think of a single horror/monster film that's come out since the 1990's that had any build up to get you to like the characters. If the writers tried in that regard, they all failed miserably (IMHO). :lol

Saw it yesterday in IMAX. Not great but still a good, enjoyable flick that left me more satisfied than Prometheus. I thought the performances were solid as well, especially from Fassbender.

The Neomorph was creepy as **** and done really well, too.

Saw it yesterday in IMAX. Not great but still a good, enjoyable flick that left me more satisfied than Prometheus. I thought the performances were solid as well, especially from Fassbender.

The Neomorph was creepy as **** and done really well, too.
I really like Fassbender. He is such a great actor. I still haven't seen it yet. But hoping to see a showing on Monday.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

To be honest, at this point, I think they should rename the Prequel Trilogy (if that 3rd flick happens) "That Trilogy where Based Fassy kills stupid ****s with Alien Organisms"...

The opening scene to this movie was fantastic and built up way too much expectation. Everything else from there went a bit downhill but I felt satisfied leaving the cinema and enough of Prometheus was tied up to please me. 6.5/10 for me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back