Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Covenant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prometheus Sequel : Paradise?

What I want from Prometheus 2-
- An explicit connection of Prometheus to Alien. -- How did the Xenomorph come about? Is it the evolution of the Deacon?
- A human version of David 8 -- more Fassbender.. do what they did in Alien 3 bringing in the creator of Bishop
- Creator of David 8 leads a Weyland search and rescue mission
- I vote another protagonist being a level-headed educated Captain of the rescue ship- vote is for Chris Evans, Jason Clarke, or Karl Urban. This could even turn into a subtle love interest for Shaw ala Ripley and Hicks. An opposite personality to the hot-headed Halloway.
- More engineers and their technology.
- What other creations have they made? Is their something worse than the Alien itself.
- More common sense characters - come on supposedly educated Phd scientists remove their helmets when their is obviously a contagion or a mapping expert getting lost
tumblr_m5d37gboso1r02dwco1_5001.gif

Isn't Ridley Scott going to film his Blade Runner sequel first?

Prometheus 2

It is go, aiming for a March 2016 release date with a new writer, Michael Green. I don't know the guy so I'll go into this with some open minded optimism but the part about him writing the Green Lantern doesn't inspire me so much. He is doing Bladerunner 2 also. I enjoyed Prometheus personally, it just became a bit of a mess in places and almost too mysterious for its own good, and who ever thought that crew were ideal for such a mission needs their head checking. Superb production values over all however and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Prometheus, I just hope they do a good job of them...

https://www.prometheusnews.net/movie/prometheus-sequel-official-release-date-writer/

Prometheus 2 " coming soon"

The outlet also reports that Green Lantern scribe Michael Green, who has been working with Scott on the proposed Blade Runner sequel, will rewrite Prometheus 2 and that the script calls for multiple versions of David, the synthetic played by Michael Fassbender in the first film, which also starred Noomi Rapace, Guy Pearce, Idris Elba, Logan Marshall-Green and Charlize Theron.

Transcendence screenwriter Jack Paglen provided the original draft of the tentatively-titled Prometheus 2, which is expected to enter production this fall.

:clap:clap:clap

Prometheus would of been good it was designed as a one off, and direct prequel. I think the original script it was should of been made.

I'll admit, if they didn't add in that Xeno scene in the end you would of thought it was completely unrelated to Alien.

Re: Prometheus 2

It is go, aiming for a March 2016 release date with a new writer, Michael Green. I don't know the guy so I'll go into this with some open minded optimism but the part about him writing the Green Lantern doesn't inspire me so much. He is doing Bladerunner 2 also. I enjoyed Prometheus personally, it just became a bit of a mess in places and almost too mysterious for its own good, and who ever thought that crew were ideal for such a mission needs their head checking. Superb production values over all however and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Prometheus, I just hope they do a good job of them...

https://www.prometheusnews.net/movie/prometheus-sequel-official-release-date-writer/

:woo I'm excited.

Back