Product Request: League of Legends: Miss Fortune Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noizyboi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Forum,

I was wondering why we haven't seen any League of Legends characters made into Premium Format figures? One of my favorite characters from the games is Miss Fortune a.k.a Sarah Fortune?

In case anyone else would be interested in her I posted a few pictures I found on her. She has many looks, but most often she's dressed as a sexy Pirate and carries a blunderbuss and a ton of other pirate gear and I think she would look amazing!

MissFortune_Splash_0.jpg

MissFortune_Splash_01.jpg

Miss_Fortune_SecretAgentSkin_Ch2.jpg

miss_fortune_by_achibner-d3aomqf.jpg

20120922224045!MissFortune_WaterlooSkin_Ch.jpg

I haven't played LoL many times.My friends ruined it for me.Always hearing about how it's the BEST GAME EVARRR for one year makes you sick and tired of the game.The characters have really nice designs though and i'd like to see some in the 1/6 figure format.

I never played LoL so I wouldn't really care but the character looks cool, reminds me of Elaine from Monkey Island.

Now if SSC got the LucasArts license.... boy oh boy...

I haven't played LoL many times.My friends ruined it for me.Always hearing about how it's the BEST GAME EVARRR for one year makes you sick and tired of the game.The characters have really nice designs though and i'd like to see some in the 1/6 figure format.

lol I feel your pain, some people can get carried away and in my case, it was my sis, she would go on and on about how good it was, but that didn't keep me from playing! Thanks man, it would be great if we could see more chars from LoL :)

Oh in case you guys were wondering, here's a few more of the colorful (and gorgeous characters from the Game!)

Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

1679523-caitlyn.png

3df6cea790d100161e8d3fe07bbdb9d0_content_large.jpg

LeBlanc, the Deceiver

1648353-leblanc_prestigious.jpg

Elise, the Spider Queen

ed26425bba7b2ab9f3fa44a3901ca3e4.jpg

Sivir, the Battle Mistress

1646156-sivir_warriorprincess.jpg

Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia_OriginalSkin_Ch.jpg

Last edited:
Is sivir supposed to be Xena?

I can see how you'd come to that conclusion :) Yes, there are similarities, for example the cross-blade she uses is similar to the Chakram Xena uses and the looks are similar as well. Who knows? Sivir may have been inspired by Xena :)

Back