Prison Cell Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
darkknight_big2.jpg
1001623.jpg

They look really good next to each other

I see it next to that one and I'm like 'need to fix stuff' lol

The figure itself is still not completed yet, but when it is I'll post more photos.

Thanks for the compliments etc folks =]

For those like me who are lazy, here's the photos again:

OK guys, this base is now completely DONE!

All I need to do it repaint the head and it's going to be completely done finally totally forever and ever and ever....

I will be looking to see multiple people who do repaints examples of Joker repaints, then deciding on someone to go with.

But I can assure whoever gets the fun task of repainting this; you've never painted hair like this =]

But anyway, We should get on to the photos.

Have a look at them, and let me know what you think of the base, good, bad? Like it? Dislike it? Suggestions? etc.

1001621.jpg

84463521.jpg

1001620.jpg

1001619z.jpg

1001623.jpg

1001609z.jpg

1001615.jpg

1001613f.jpg

Here's some better photos of the hands, I'm sure someone had requested them:

1001617.jpg

1001616.jpg

Now; due to the hand made nature of this diorama, and the materials available to be used it is never going to look absolutely perfect.
There are a few wires on the grill in front of the prison bars that are a wee bit wonky or bent, but that could be explained away by prisoners being thrown into the grille ;].
it could never have been EXACTLY screen accurate, but I feel it is damned near to being screen accurate with the minimum of artistic license.
These things are only apparent when you really REALLY study the diorama in extreme detail, when viewed as a whole it looks (to my eyes at least) very nice indeed.

But yes, that's it there, the prison cell diorama.

As always, if you want to get more information etc. Feel free to send me a PM.

OK guys, this base is now completely DONE!

All I need to do it repaint the head and it's going to be completely done finally totally forever and ever and ever....

I will be looking to see multiple people who do repaints examples of Joker repaints, then deciding on someone to go with.

But I can assure whoever gets the fun task of repainting this; you've never painted hair like this =]

But anyway, We should get on to the photos.

Have a look at them, and let me know what you think of the base, good, bad? Like it? Dislike it? Suggestions? etc.

1001621.jpg

Now; due to the hand made nature of this diorama, and the materials available to be used it is never going to look absolutely perfect.
There are a few wires on the grill in front of the prison bars that are a wee bit wonky or bent, but that could be explained away by prisoners being thrown into the grille ;].
it could never have been EXACTLY screen accurate, but I feel it is damned near to being screen accurate with the minimum of artistic license.
These things are only apparent when you really REALLY study the diorama in extreme detail, when viewed as a whole it looks (to my eyes at least) very nice indeed.

But yes, that's it there, the prison cell diorama.

As always, if you want to get more information etc. Feel free to send me a PM.

Wow Mo, just WOW ! That looks great. I love your attention to detail. The hands are such a plus !

Thanks everyone =]

These things are rather fun to make, a wee bit of a challenge, but always fun.

I'm not going to be painting the Joker head myself, as Neither Lee nor myself can paint the Joker, so I'm looking for someone to repaint it.

thanks guys, can't wait to get the head in hand :D

if you're interested, you can always PM me ;)

I really need to add some new photos to this don't I?

I'm going to see about getting some tomorrow if possible.

Holy crap.....I love it. I been keeping an eye on this for months (I'm a lurker, yes lol). Captures the essence of Joker in that moment and the smirk really works beautifully. The detailing of the hands really makes it something special IMO.

Back