Prison Break - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Action figure = joints; just something you have to learn to live with.

Especially with something like this I find it hard (at least now) to imagine a crisp image transfer or much durability w/a rubber or skin covered body.

They really need to do LOST...since no one by medi will...but theirs are just funny looking. Prison Break will do just fine, love the show. I wonder if they only have the FOX licence.

Action figure = joints; just something you have to learn to live with.

Especially with something like this I find it hard (at least now) to imagine a crisp image transfer or much durability w/a rubber or skin covered body.

Let me have my wish. Technology is changing all the time, and it'd either be HT or Enterbay who will introduce a more durable form of body sheath and I thought Prison Break would have been the perfect license for either of these companies to do it with.

Action figure = exposed joints.

High end premium collectible "masterpiece" action figure (HT and Etb's words, not mine) =/= exposed joints. No thanks.

I think this will be Enterbay next license:

Norbit.jpg

Just kidding...:lol

But Prison Break really is a strange license.
I have Hot Toys Michael Scofield and I'm tempted to sell it to get this one. Guess I'll wait to see other pics. I hope they make a Mahone figure!
And as other people said, Fringe figures!

The tattoos look great, but exposed joints are a no-no.:nono I don't even display my Bruce Lee figure shirtless because I don't like the appearance of exposed joints.

Hasn't Enterbay been working on some sort of skin technology for their figures? I wish they had something to cover up those joints.

Totally, i hate that look, wouldnt show as much with the tatts, so may be ok, for me.

Sure this figure from EB will look great but I think I won't buy it. Damn if EB just got Indiana Jones license I would buy it in second.

Fan-bloody-tastic! As much as i loved the Hot toys one,s, no tats on Michael made me pass in the long run. Woot wot woot.
gotta get Michael, Linc, T-gag, Mahone......
Oh god, this is gonna hurt the wallet.

Those of you screaming for rubber covings on bodies, i'll say this. I'd be fine with ribber coverings WHEN they find a way to make them thin enough to not hinder ANY articulation, NOT have the skeleton under the body Break with Excessive posing ( which i do) and Be as durable as a plastic figure with exposed joints.

Untill all that can hapen, Meh.

And for the record, when his elbow joints break, Dutch is gonna just go an a regular hot toys body.

If you REALY REALLY Hate exposed joints, may I suggest you collect Statues and PF's exclusively?

Oh noes, not more TDK, lol. D:

I'd love to see a Kellerman or Mahone done besides the bro's. I wonder if Enterbay will be making more chars besides the brothers and possibly T-Bag. :bounce

I would love an enterbay TDK line... :D, the possibilities...
I wouldn't. I'm completely sick of Dark knight. I'm starting to like the movie LESS becuase of all the stuff out from it that i keep seeing.

Now if they got a DC COMIC licenses, I'd be all over that, and likely Sell all my Dark knight stuffs.

I would like to see them try.

But it would be even more pointless then them doing these Prison Break figures. We've gotten 3 great Joker figures from Hot Toys. That is more than enough for at least a few more years. Let Enterbay use its talents on something new.

Back