Prison Break - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, I would still like them to try the character and see what they good accomplish.

Agree that they should allround be going after different licenses though.

Like LOST :banana

Lost would be great, but that has its own set of challenges.

First, the cast is really large and there are numerious important characters. I don't just want to see Jack, Kate, Locke and have them being done. They'd have to commit to at least a dozen or so characters to make it worth collecting really. The same could be said for Prison Break I guess. I really hope we get a T-bag and Mahone outside of the brothers. I found those two characters more interesting than Linc and Michael, although doing Michael's tats is enough for me to want to buy him and Linc (wasn't watching the show when HT's figures came out) since I past on the HT figures.

Then there are all of the short sleeved and exposed joints that people will always complain about. Plus Hurley would need his own new body or some extensive padding.

Something like House or Bones would probably suit them better as they could get away with only making one or two figures. Plus they seem to have a Fox thing going on and both of those are Fox shows.

Something like House or Bones would probably suit them better as they could get away with only making one or two figures. Plus they seem to have a Fox thing going on and both of those are Fox shows.

God, it would be disasterous for me if they got the House License... I'm far from a completist, but if they released House, Wilson, Cuddy, Cameron, Foreman, Chase, 13, Taub, Kutner, and Cutthroat ^^^^^ (Amber), I think I'd have to buy them all.

But it would be even more pointless then them doing these Prison Break figures. We've gotten 3 great Joker figures from Hot Toys. That is more than enough for at least a few more years. Let Enterbay use its talents on something new.

I know what you're saying but I would still love to see them try - and we really need a top quality TDK wayne.

blah blah blah...

pb_sco_tattoo.jpg

bump.... to put this thread back on topic

It already looks like the Scofield body will have more articulation than Enterbay's own Bruce Lee bodies, which lack the mid-torso joint. I'm assuming most of the other joints will be similar to the BL bodies, i.e. cut/swivel wrists and ball jointed elbows. Hopefully they tighten those ankle joints that seemingly haunt many an ENterbay figure.

Even though I have the HT PB figures...the tattoos are just too damn appealing to me...I love that show,and Enterbay's previous sculpts along with Rovo Jin's Beckham sculpt have me drooling at the prospect of seeing Michael and Lincoln's sculpts.

Hey Break - can you list out all the solid details you have on the line? Might we see Mahone in the line?

By different seasons would it mean different costumes? Headsculpts?

I am really excited for this line and am drooling for news on it.

Lost would be great, but that has its own set of challenges.

First, the cast is really large and there are numerious important characters. I don't just want to see Jack, Kate, Locke and have them being done. They'd have to commit to at least a dozen or so characters to make it worth collecting really. The same could be said for Prison Break I guess. I really hope we get a T-bag and Mahone outside of the brothers. I found those two characters more interesting than Linc and Michael, although doing Michael's tats is enough for me to want to buy him and Linc (wasn't watching the show when HT's figures came out) since I past on the HT figures.

Then there are all of the short sleeved and exposed joints that people will always complain about. Plus Hurley would need his own new body or some extensive padding.

Dude I don't care if they make only 1 or 10 characters from LOST. I just need some good LOST figures. We will never have the whole cast no matter what. I am more than happy with a few.

Enterbay, do LOST!!!!!!!

I guess my biggest problem is I hate Jack and I know he'd be one of the first figures made. Locke is my favorite, but I've got that great Andy B. sculpt of him so I'm fairly happy with that.

But I've heard Sideshow is teaming up with Bad Robot for some stuff so if anyone will be making any more Lost figures it will likely be them. And they are more into doing "lines" than Enterbay (not counting all of the Bruce Lees).

I just hope we get some figures besides Linc and Michael. T-bag and Mahone seem to be at the top of the list. Mahone at least has some cross over appeal for those wanting to do a Dark Knight Bank Robbery set up.

I guess my biggest problem is I hate Jack and I know he'd be one of the first figures made. Locke is my favorite, but I've got that great Andy B. sculpt of him so I'm fairly happy with that.

But I've heard Sideshow is teaming up with Bad Robot for some stuff so if anyone will be making any more Lost figures it will likely be them. And they are more into doing "lines" than Enterbay (not counting all of the Bruce Lees).

I just hope we get some figures besides Linc and Michael. T-bag and Mahone seem to be at the top of the list. Mahone at least has some cross over appeal for those wanting to do a Dark Knight Bank Robbery set up.

BLASPHEMY! Mahone is about as devious as the joker, the banker was a putz, they just happened to look similar, that is all :lol

You're right though, people might get him to kitbash the putz. Which, i hope means that Enterbay is planning to make a figure of the creepy guy. Mahone was my favorite character of the series.

Back