Prison Break - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blah blah blah...
bump.... to put this thread back on topic
Lost. :rolleyes: There's too big a cast, and they'd be more likely to alienate collectors than anything else.

I don't see Enterbay doing any more than the brothers and T-bag. That's all they've mentioned, and from past history, they tell you what's coming, and make those figures. Who's to say they can't change? I'd rather they not though. I like knowing what I'm getting into before I shell out my money and find I've invested in a dead deal. Even so I'm not interested in this line. Prison Break lost :rolleyes: me :lol when T-bag lost :rolleyes: his arm. Great to see Enterbay do the tattoo, but it's not enough to get me in.

Oh, right. Well then, they're fashionably late and are probably wearing a prettier evening dress.

Well, their Michael has the Tats and Hot Toys didn't so I guess they are wearing a prettier evening dress :lol

If we get T-bag Creech, I'll be happy. He's my most wanted right now. I got that Did figure last month just so I could make a T-bag and Red Skull with it, but I'd love an "offical" version.

lol a little late for this license....

The show ended this year.

And it's not a little Late for Godfather?

Or Predator 1? or 2?

Or Alien?

Point is, there is No shuch thing as too late, so long as there is a market for it :)

Anywho, i'm up for Michael, And linc, T-bag too. Just hope we see a Mahone. if not, Meh, Saturday toys made that nice sculpt.

The Godfather is a classic and will sell well anytime. Alien and Predator renewed has been since AVP. But TV shows come and go. Some are classics that could do well anytime after their run, and there are others that were only around a few seasons and would probably only sell while still on the air.

I don't get why Enterbay want to bother with TV series at all, but then I look back and see where Sideshow got a foot hold, and see them maybe trying a similar strategy. It's interesting watching a company develop.

Great, T-Bag is a great character. I probably wouldn't have been as interested in just Michael and Linc, but with T-Bag it makes sense to get all of them. Too bad they aren't in scale with the HT figures though.

The only other figure I'd probably want from this line would be Mahone and maybe The General.

That is great news that T-bag is officially coming :rock

I'll be getting them all too then.

And as far as I can tell, Enterbay and Hot Toys is right around the same scale. Maybe just a little shorter. But they are way too short to be displayed with a Sideshow figure. Hot Toys can be displayed with both as they are an in-between scale.

That is great news that T-bag is officially coming :rock

I'll be getting them all too then.

And as far as I can tell, Enterbay and Hot Toys is right around the same scale. Maybe just a little shorter. But they are way too short to be displayed with a Sideshow figure. Hot Toys can be displayed with both as they are an in-between scale.

EB is closer to Medicom scale. HT is about the same height as the old Buck and the new Pro.

Really? I've found the Buck to be quite a bit larger than the Truetype and Pro bodies. The buck is great for guys like 6' 5" but too big for the average figure. And yeah, EB is shorter than HT, but its not much. But I've only got Jack and Palmer. The height between EB and HT doesn't bother me as much as HT and SS though.

Either way, the Prison Break guys will probably be next to the 24 figures anyway in my collection so I'm fine with that. But I really wish all of these "1:6 scale" figures were all in scale with each other. How are Medicom and DCD "1:6 figures" the same scale? :lol

How much do we want THIS guy??

tbag.jpg

Really? I've found the Buck to be quite a bit larger than the Truetype and Pro bodies. The buck is great for guys like 6' 5" but too big for the average figure. And yeah, EB is shorter than HT, but its not much. But I've only got Jack and Palmer. The height between EB and HT doesn't bother me as much as HT and SS though.

Either way, the Prison Break guys will probably be next to the 24 figures anyway in my collection so I'm fine with that. But I really wish all of these "1:6 scale" figures were all in scale with each other. How are Medicom and DCD "1:6 figures" the same scale? :lol

I only really care with figures from the same property. That's why I'd have problems with a EB scaled T-Bag with the HT Linc and Michael. Although Teddy is much shorter than the brothers and it could work.

Yeah I agree. I display my Enterbay figures next to my HT ones and so far scale hasn't been an issue ONLY because almost all of Enterbay's figures have been based on characters/actors who are relatively shorter in height. I own a couple Bruce Lee figures, the Jack Bauer, and their Jet Li so the height of the figures seem in scale to their real-life counterparts. However, I noticed that their David Palmer is tragically short. Dennis Haysbert is quite tall and the figure of him does not reflect that. The only other character Enterbay has done that could be considered tall is Mr. Bean, who is 5'11" or 6' tall. I don't know how accurate the scale is on that figure, I don't own it.

How much do we want THIS guy??

tbag.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Absolutely fantastic!

I thought someone had done a mock up teaser for what they would want....and then I scanned across to see it was Wai posting. EXCELLENT!

Wai, do you know if there will be different character versions for different season, or only one character representation?

T Bag would be pretty awesome to go with Schofield. That guy is so god damn creepy. Be good if had a little stump also from when Abruzzi gave him one hell of a back alley manicure. I Think Abruzi would be pretty cool also as well as mahone and Linc. Sod it, just practically whole damn cast!

T-Bag! and please the title of the show is Prison Break so no civies crap put them on prison garb.

Back