Prince of Persia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone buy the new one yet? I want it bad but I am a broke ass. :lol

I've been waiting for someone to start a thread on this. I would've bought it but I'm broke too. :lol (I just bought The Dark Knight Blu-Ray so that was my weekly treat.)

The game looks very promising. I haven't read anything about the plot yet, but I could care less because its the Prince of Persia! And I believe this is its first appearance on next-gen. right?

looks like fun but im not big on the graphics, todays standards this game should have been assassins creed comparible, and the worst part is it was intentional, so i might pick it up if theres nothing better

Well I am a huge fan of the POP games. But I have yet to get a 360 or ps3 so I don't have the newest one either. I just have the two thrones as the latest one. I hate the wii, I should have given up will and got a darn 360 instead! I'm so upset. Did I mention I hate wii?

It is fun, but just like Assassin's Creed it gets redundant. The whole game is based upon going to an area, doing acrobatics until you get to the top of an area, defeating the mini-boss, and then healing the area. The environments are different, but generally it feels like you're doing the same thing over and over again.

It is fun, but just like Assassin's Creed it gets redundant. The whole game is based upon going to an area, doing acrobatics until you get to the top of an area, defeating the mini-boss, and then healing the area. The environments are different, but generally it feels like you're doing the same thing over and over again.

You forgot about going back and collecting dozens of light seeds in areas you've healed. ugh, very repetitive.

I just picked this up. Really liked the previous ones.....hopefully this won't suck as bad as some of you are saying. I did love Assassin's Creed (though after playing it several times in a row I don't know if I'll ever be able to play it again without getting bored) so maybe I'll like this.

Just finished it. Did a save before I killed one of the final bosses so I could go back and collect more of those light seeds and get that achievement as well as a couple others. I say it's a good game....not great but I enjoyed playing it......until almost the very end.....then some of that stuff got annoying and frustrating as hell. I'd give it a 7.5/10. For those on the fence about this game....I would definitely rent it and try it out. Don't know how many times I'll actually want to replay this game, so it may be one of the few that I'll actually sell down the road.

I only have couple stages to beat the game! :monkey3
It's quite fun, but becomes repeatative once you are half way through
the game. Healing the fertile grounds, obtaining light seeds etc etc...
But to maximize the experience, you need to leard to do Combo during
battle. I heard that you can do up to 36 combo moves in a row.
So far, I got to 15 combos in a row.
Love the graphic and how the control is so fluid.

just finished the game.

what a fun game this was. I give it a 8/10. yea some parts where frustrating but it made up for the cool boss battles.

rent it !! you wont be dissapointed.

looks like fun but im not big on the graphics, todays standards this game should have been assassins creed comparible, and the worst part is it was intentional, so i might pick it up if theres nothing better

That's kind of an odd thing to say...

Why are you bashing the graphics for not being realistic when the company clearly intended the game to be stylized? And it's bad because the company intended to make the game look the way it did? That's kinda like saying Picasso is a bad artist because the people in his paintings don't look like people in real life...

I can understand you not liking the graphic style, but not every game needs to look hyper-realistic for the graphics to be considered "good"...

but back on topic, my sis got this for me for xmas and I can't wait to play it. She actually offered to give it to me earlier, but I'm in the middle of playing another game, and I can't handle playing two games at one time anymore (I'm getting old :()

I really liked the graphics - a more artistic approach rather than the realism you see so often in games. I've played the game through a couple times now...really enjoy it, but I do see it becoming like Assassin's Creed. I'll play it several times then get totally burned out on the repetitiveness and lose interest. But it's still pretty fun - got most of the achievments....may try to get a few more but I just got Left 4 Dead so this will have to take a backseat for awhile. :)

Back