Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a117.jpg

a214.jpg

a314.jpg

a414.jpg

a514.jpg

a614.jpg

a814.jpg

a914.jpg

a1013.jpg

a1114.jpg

a1212.jpg

a1311.jpg

a1411.jpg

a1511.jpg

a1610.jpg

a1710.jpg

a1811.jpg

a1910.jpg

a2010.jpg

a2110.jpg
Fantastic images!

If I decide to sell mine, it would have to be local pickup only. If you shipped this to someone and it broke, then you'd be SOL.

Also the base is ridiculous. The bottom is understandably heavy, but the back wall? Why so heavy? It could have been hollow cast and foam filled. Gotta find a simple base like the Mamegyorai.
The back wall is hollow. So light. I was slightly con
If I decide to sell mine, it would have to be local pickup only. If you shipped this to someone and it broke, then you'd be SOL.

Also the base is ridiculous. The bottom is understandably heavy, but the back wall? Why so heavy? It could have been hollow cast and foam filled. Gotta find a simple base like the Mamegyorai.
The back wall isn't heavy at all. It hollow...

Half the statue's weight going to the wall is considered "super light" and I'm over here wishing all this stuff were made out of plain (not polystone) resin. Lighter, easier to transport, not to mention more durable. This industry's reliance on polystone boggles my mind, especially with massive pieces like this.

*puts on hard hat and braces self for incoming rocks*

They could've even made it out of vinyl, threaded a metal armature through it to keep it from sagging, and filled the lower legs with resin to give it a low center of gravity. Ultra-light, any custom base could hold its weight without issue, you could display it on literally any shelf, it would be extremely safe in transit, not to mention it would be several hundred dollars cheaper.

Last edited:
Half the statue's weight going to the wall is considered "super light" and I'm over here wishing all this stuff were made out of plain (not polystone) resin. Lighter, easier to transport, not to mention more durable. This industry's reliance on polystone boggles my mind, especially with massive pieces like this.

They could've even made it out of vinyl, threaded a metal armature through it to keep it from sagging, and filled the lower legs with resin to give it a low center of gravity. Ultra-light, any custom base could hold its weight without issue, you could display it on literally any shelf, it would be extremely safe in transit, not to mention it would be several hundred dollars cheaper.
I've never understood to perception that weight equates to quality

Yeah no to vinyl. Plastic ain't happening lol

I also just remembered that these things are meant to be wall mountable which is hilarious. Having this in hand now, I simply can't imagine wanting to do that with such a large and heavy statue. Did anybody actually mount this thing?

I also just remembered that these things are meant to be wall mountable which is hilarious. Having this in hand now, I simply can't imagine wanting to do that with such a large and heavy statue. Did anybody actually mount this thing?
That whole "Wall art" mounting thingy was a license hack by Prime1.

Yeah no to vinyl. Plastic ain't happening lol
Yeah, I don't think polystone is ideal for things like this really, but vinyl is a huge no no! I'd have run a mile...

I thought the back wall was pretty heavy on mine thb.
Fair enough. :lol At least a lighter resin. Would be an improvement in a number of areas. And it's not like it would be weightless at these massive sizes.

Sure, I think we all know that. I'm just wondering if anybody actually called their bluff and risked it? :lol
I can’t even see how you’d be able to do it. At least the City Hunter had the support holes already Included.
unless I’m being dumb, I can’t see anything where you’d even attempt to hang this from.

I can’t even see how you’d be able to do it. At least the City Hunter had the support holes already Included.
unless I’m being dumb, I can’t see anything where you’d even attempt to hang this from.
Wasn't there an optional wall adapter kit you could buy for this?

Back