Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UP for my side. $1700 for Grimlock, $1900 for Grimlock n Prime.

Man I am so ****ing amped to PO Boba. He will be my first SW PF ever!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:yess: I've just got the Droids PF Exclusive and the Stormtrooper PF as my Star Wars collection but soon Boba Fett and the Vader PF's will be added - not to mention the Vader LSF!!! :rock I'm a massive fan of Vader ;) So hopefully Grimlock will be up in the next couple of weeks...no rush for me cos those big priced collectibles carry a hefty NRD with them :gah:

I know its probably dumb of me, but him being on one leg sort of worries me, feel like all that weight on the ankle he might somehow break. :horror

I know its probably dumb of me, but him being on one leg sort of worries me, feel like all that weight on the ankle he might somehow break. :horror

Probably got a rod running through the leg or something.

:yess: I've just got the Droids PF Exclusive and the Stormtrooper PF as my Star Wars collection but soon Boba Fett and the Vader PF's will be added - not to mention the Vader LSF!!! :rock I'm a massive fan of Vader ;) So hopefully Grimlock will be up in the next couple of weeks...no rush for me cos those big priced collectibles carry a hefty NRD with them :gah:
Same thing for me AND the LSF (unless it doesn't have a working saber, then it s a no go). I was so tempted to pick up the Oppress PF and still sorta am, but this will definitely tide me over. Maybe if he's still around after January I might. Hoping for either of the Vader reveals man. Need a Vader (non 1/6) in my collection badly. SW is family in our home lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Think gonna have to pass on this. Way too much stuff coming and on PO. :(

a regretable pass for me, but with ARH and XM pumping out masterpieces, something had to give.

are these even limited edition? there is not even a TBD edition size..

The size of Grimlock is quite impressive. Is Optimus more of an action figure? I'm tempted but still unsure about this.

Last edited:
Back