Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you guys seeing the ES for this? It just says 'new' on SSC's site

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

To be honest man I thought they would've put them up last week. Yeah Lol glad I didn't bite on this. Picked up Boba though! Cannot wait for him. Next up Turtles!

You not getting this bro? :( Are you picking up any of the Prime 1 Transformer pieces? :dunno I know your getting their Turtle statues :yess: saw the movie this weekend bro and have to say I was a little disappointed :( It was more Codswallop than Cowabunga! :horror :lol

You not getting this bro? :( Are you picking up any of the Prime 1 Transformer pieces? :dunno I know your getting their Turtle statues :yess: saw the movie this weekend bro and have to say I was a little disappointed :( It was more Codswallop than Cowabunga! :horror :lol
Nope, passing on all the TF stuff. Way too rich for my blood (at least at my current pay scale). It wasn't a great movie but I liked it. Maybe because I've waited so long for a Turtles movie? Action was okay, it was fun, had Ninja Turtles in it lol

My daughter loved the TMNT movie. Think its targeted to the younger crowd. I'm old. You still young Andy? :lol

My daughter loved the TMNT movie. Think its targeted to the younger crowd. I'm old. You still young Andy? :lol

Only in my looks buddy ;) I feel as old as hell though! :thud: :lol

The movie was definitely targeted to those who were in their teens...although back in the day when I was a teenager, I never used to watch much of the movies as I spent most of my time at the back of the theatre with the ladies ;) :naughty hahahahahaha!!!
Jeremiah20Johnson20nod.gif

Were you surprised to see a big ES? I haven't even checked :lol What were the other ES's for Megatron and Prime EX statues?

I know it was smaller on Megatron. I love this statue but the 1750 for the prime version seems a lot imo.

Megatron

Japan edition 150
Asia edition 350
Rest of world 500

So total 1,000

Prime
EX 500
Reg 2000

Total 2500

Grimlock with Prime 1750 plus the normal edition.

I know it was smaller on Megatron. I love this statue but the 1750 for the prime version seems a lot imo.

Yea, see what you mean :( strange one that...

Still, you know that Grimlock is gonna make for one Sick display once inhand!!!! Think its nearly 25" in height which is still pretty massive!!! :thud:

Yeah it's amazing. I'll see if i can grab him cheaper later down the line. Shouldn't be a problem with that many out there. :lol

Back