Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just throwing this out there.

You already have Optimus Prime on order ( the wait is killing you ) and only have the funds to get one more Prime 1 statue only.
Which one do you get For your collection,

Bumblebee or Grimlock ? :)
Bee for sure.

My thinking is Bumblebee and prime together will look amazing and can't be beaten.

But the ausomness of Grimlock. :gah:

:gah: Ah man! Don't even start tempting me with Bumblebee bro :thud: I could barely afford to get Optimus and now I've got both Megatron and soon to be Grimlock on pre order...do I need Bumblebee aswell?! :gah: Surely Optimus will display nicely with Megatron?

P.S. Jay, I know what your gonna say before you've even thought it yourself! And no I cant afford Bumblebee aswell :medic :lol

hmmmmm....or can I?

krOEIjs.gif

Definitely can't mate :( these Prime 1 pieces are crippling my kids saving account! :horror :lol only kidding ;) although I have explained to them that Disney World Florida will have to be delayed until 2018 :lecture that I am not kidding :lol

:lol Can i come to Disney World Florida as well?

:lol Can i come to Disney World Florida as well?

Unlike Willy Wonka, I wont be dishing out free tickets Jay ;) but your more than welcome to book you seat inbetween my little Rocco and Mimi for the price of say...your XM Thanos and Prime Bumblebee :yess: :rock that'll also include entrances to all the parks my friend...(Bush Gardens, Epcot, Universal, Magic Kingdom, Cape Canaveral and SeaWorld) Plus you get to have an intimate session with Shamoo the Whale!!!! :yess:

Unlike Willy Wonka, I wont be dishing out free tickets Jay ;) but your more than welcome to book you seat inbetween my little Rocco and Mimi for the price of say...your XM Thanos and Prime Bumblebee :yess: :rock that'll also include entrances to all the parks my friend...(Bush Gardens, Epcot, Universal, Magic Kingdom, Cape Canaveral and SeaWorld) Plus you get to have an intimate session with Shamoo the Whale!!!! :yess:

Sounds like a good deal to me. :yess:

So the votes are in and it looks like Bee is the winner.

So I think you all know what that means re getting Grimlock. It a hard decision but when everything is taken into account I think it's for the best. I will have to apply for that part time job in the local take out :)

Back