Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what i see in the pictures and comic-con youtube video either the head is slightly bigger or the legs are too short.Btw I didnt feel the proportion issue in horseback version and the amazon version which I like it very much and I think I'm gonna order that one instead of this JL out-of-proportion version.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

From what i see in the pictures and comic-con youtube video either the head is slightly bigger or the legs are too short.Btw I didnt feel the proportion issue in horseback version and the amazon version which I like it very much and I think I'm gonna order that one instead of this JL out-of-proportion version.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

FWIW, I really like the training outfit version as well but the base is unnecessarily wide. I would have ordered it if the base was a more manageable size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt take long for someone to finally find some sort of issue with this one.

Don’t get me wrong. As I said, I really like this statue. The Justice League version is just a better fit for me and my display space. I understand a big bulky base for something like the Frank Miller Batman piece, which I own. This seems like it could have been just as awesome with a smaller footprint. Anyway, I may still pick it up down the road!

Don’t get me wrong. As I said, I really like this statue. The Justice League version is just a better fit for me and my display space. I understand a big bulky base for something like the Frank Miller Batman piece, which I own. This seems like it could have been just as awesome with a smaller footprint. Anyway, I may still pick it up down the road!

Lost track of where I was in the forum. I think this Justice League version is amazing! The training outfit base is a bit bulky for me but this one I really like.

If anyone's order converts, could you please update the forum so we know. I got really sick the day this released, and by the time I was able to see it ... it had gone to wait list :*( I jumped on it on December 20 ... at 7:57PM. I fear this one may not convert with only 350 ES :monkey2

Prime 1’s online shop as well. But will of course be more expensive than SSC for US residents.

Yeah I’m still contemplating ordering the freeze EX from the P1 site. Still confused about customs charges though.

Interesting that the EX is still available. Send those over to Sideshow and they’d sell out immediately.

Not gonna happen! Why need to give to Sideshow which they can earn full profit by selling by themself.

Because the EX has been available for 8 1/2 months and still hasn’t sold out? There’s clearly more interest in this piece in North America than elsewhere.

Yeah I’m still contemplating ordering the freeze EX from the P1 site. Still confused about customs charges though.

Interesting that the EX is still available. Send those over to Sideshow and they’d sell out immediately.

Not gonna happen! Why need to give to Sideshow which they can earn full profit by selling by themself.

Because the EX has been available for 8 1/2 months and still hasn’t sold out? There’s clearly more interest in this piece in North America than elsewhere.

This EX came out like 2 weeks ago. What are u talking about?

Read the first post quoted. We were talking about Mr. Freeze.

Looks like what I was told by Popcultcha was true. They've finally listed this piece on their website, but only the regular and the bust.

Lucky I did not gamble on them providing the Ultimate and placed my preorder with Sideshow direct.

Back