Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I wanna get Flash too but that seems odd just to have those Two only?
Wonder Woman can look great alone but why is The Flash lingering next to her?

I think I wanna get Flash too but that seems odd just to have those Two only?
Wonder Woman can look great alone but why is The Flash lingering next to her?

It's your collection, so as long as you are happy having those two stood side by side, who cares right?
- I don't personally feel it's that odd, as they are both Justice league members and moreover if you like those two above the others that's fine.

Another way to look at it is: If those are the two you feel like spending a large sum of money on, it should be because those are your favourites and it would be more odd (IMO) if you spent the money for the sake of aesthetics.

I can't stop looking at this WW statue so I know I'm going to order (probably after Christmas), but further to a previous thread, I think I will also buy the Dark Night Rises Selina Kyle 1:3 when :)pray:) the PO goes up, and then have WW and Selina displayed together.

If someone where to comment on my decision, well..

giphy.gif

Mixed with

sae9arprwpfusccndyea.gif

My only issue: Money, all the money :lol

I'm really happy that there are so many people out there ordering these JL statues.

I thought nobody is going to order these because of the movie and because nobody knows if they would continue with these actors.

I really hope WB will continue with them, it's not their fault. Hope all of the actors will stay.

I'm * All In * and pre-ordered them, too.

Quick everyone jump on the Waitlist now!

It'll never convert............ probably will, but you never know with an edition size of only 350 on the Ultimate edition.

Sort of feel lucky I ordered last night, about 10 hours ago.

Do you get to decide if a conversion converts on sideshow? Or do you lose your NRD if you decide not to go with it?

They send an email to you in advance letting you know you will convert on such and such a date. If you do not want the order, you need to cancel your waitlist before conversion. After order converts, only then are you charged the NRD.

Wow, I honestly didn’t see that coming. Didn’t seem like there was a ton of interest though it is a great looking piece. Have any of the others in this line waitlisted?

Glad I ordered last night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I actually didn't know this but for those the get the ultimate edition, you can swap the busts naturally. If you just get the statue version or the bust version separately, you can't swap the busts. So the ultimate edition really does give you an exclusive version. I didn't know this til I read the fine print. Now I'm extra glad I POed the ultimate!!

So I actually didn't know this but for those the get the ultimate edition, you can swap the busts naturally. If you just get the statue version or the bust version separately, you can't swap the busts. So the ultimate edition really does give you an exclusive version. I didn't know this til I read the fine print. Now I'm extra glad I POed the ultimate!!

You have to remember you only get the hands on waist pose on the Ultimate addition. So in essence that is the Exclusive.

You're right! For some reason I hadn't taken a close look at the separate versions and though the statue and the bust were the 2 different poses. my bad!

My issue is that I'll most likely be displaying this up high (on top of a 2 high Besta), and I'm concerned that part of the face will be obscured by the crossed arms.

Because of that I felt I had to get the Ultimate.

I think that’s a good call. She needs to be eye level or lower for that pose to work.

I was honestly a bit underwhelmed with this pose initially.
a12600b550c676daa4e4af2e6a312546.jpg

Removing the mixed media and securing the sword and shield to her back makes a world of difference IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone who snagged the Ultimate Version. Considering that the regular is $949, the bust $349, and you get the hands-on-hips pose exclusively to the Ultimate (with a low ES of 350 at that) -- $1249 sounds like a great deal.

Back