Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every P1 statue that gets waitlisted early seems to have one big surge on conversions all at once. I think Sideshow places follow-up orders with Prime 1 when they sell all their stock.

Maybe it'll help those still on the waitlist, for those who are converting to state when (date) you got onto the waitlist.

Within 24 hours or weeks later?

Maybe it'll help those still on the waitlist, for those who are converting to state when (date) you got onto the waitlist.

Within 24 hours or weeks later?

I joined the Waitlist 5 hours after it turned to Waitlist. Mine will convert this Friday January 12th.
It worked out because I didn’t have the money for the deposit at that time. Now I just have to contact CS to request a payment plan.

Just got the email- my waitlist converted on this- I didn't get on until several days after it was sold out- can't remember how many but I'd say five days or so

SS charged me for the NRD on the Ultimate- now the long long wait. I may just forget about it truthfully till the time comes...

What possibility that prime 1 could make possible the exchange of portrait of wonder woman on horse to the ultimate version?
it would be a winner
in the case that I am buying the horse version
or maybe give a little volume to the hair and less aggressive look of wonder woman in this version
dreaming
wonder woman ultimate2.jpg

I seriously doubt that the headsculpts will come apart from the body, as that would create a major eyesore with any seam showing on a piece such as this.

On statues with collars etc that's not an issue, but on a piece like this it is imo.

I seriously doubt that the headsculpts will come apart from the body, as that would create a major eyesore with any seam showing on a piece such as this.

On statues with collars etc that's not an issue, but on a piece like this it is imo.

Agree. Which is probably why they have the bust option.

What possibility that prime 1 could make possible the exchange of portrait of wonder woman on horse to the ultimate version?
it would be a winner
in the case that I am buying the horse version
or maybe give a little volume to the hair and less aggressive look of wonder woman in this version
dreaming
View attachment 387808

But I have to admit, this looks nice.

wonder woman ultimate2.jpg

Wow that does look amazing, so much better than the 1/2 scale one, not that one sucks by any means, it's just that this one is mind blowing! The only thing I would change would be the eyes, they are a bit too small, but that's just nit picking.

I still think WWUE is still a very good sculpt and very close to this as far as likeness goes but yeah combining the horseback head sculpt with the WWUE would be epic! :rock

Last edited:
Everytime I see this WW I got the feeling that something was wrong, so I went to search Gadot's custom pic and do some closeup comparisons. Below is what Ive found:
WW01.jpg
the eyes are kinda bigger which makes the face looked bigger, no good.
WW02.jpg
here is real difference, the hands position is lower so the waist is lower in real person, hence the body should be longer, arms longer too.
WW03.jpg
the legs are ok.

So the problems with this Ultimate version are: eyes are bigger, body shorter, arms too short. All these little issues combine into this weird proportion statue.
I know every statue has some kind of problem if you look closely, but as I said the first time I saw this one and immediately got a strange feeling of bad proportion toward this piece.

Everytime I see this WW I got the feeling that something was wrong, so I went to search Gadot's custom pic and do some closeup comparisons. Below is what Ive found:
View attachment 390568
the eyes are kinda bigger which makes the face looked bigger, no good.
View attachment 390569
here is real difference, the hands position is lower so the waist is lower in real person, hence the body should be longer, arms longer too.
View attachment 390575
the legs are ok.

So the problems with this Ultimate version are: eyes are bigger, body shorter, arms too short. All these little issues combine into this weird proportion statue.
I know every statue has some kind of problem if you look closely, but as I said the first time I saw this one and immediately got a strange feeling of bad proportion toward this piece.

Great synopsis but there are a few things I disagree with like her eyes being too big. The sculpt has a different expression so the eyes are suppose to be bigger, Gal has quite large eyes, and this one aspect that I feel is missing on the 1/2 scale one. If you notice in that reference pic her eyes are nearly closed as they look very relaxed or sleepy looking, whereas on the Prime sculpt they are more open, as it looks like she is focusing on something. Furthermore, larger eyes will actually make the face look smaller, not bigger as they take up more room on the sculpt, so your statement is a paradox.

However, I do agree that the statue looks out of proportion, whether it's the torso or arms, I am not sure. The problem is since this has already sold out I doubt they will make any improvements on this sadly. :(

The 1/2 scale one is obviously more in proportion than this one, and has a better build as it's more bulkier.

Last edited:
Sorry but your comparisons are not very clear to me as it's difficult to separate each picture. You could show your point of view in a much better way ; try to cut half part of each picture and paste them to reconstitute only one picture.

Back