Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't have gone with the ultimate but that bust is the pose that I want to display on the statue so I had no choice. Options are always good anyway. ;)

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
But you have the bust pose also as a statue - it's $949

I like that they have the option of the entire statue with the defensive arms crossed. Was worried that you had to buy the ultimate version to get their switch-out option. It is strange though that they are selling it as a bust also...

I wish the ultimate version came with two sets of swords/shields. I’d probably display both the statue and the bust and would want that on both. The cape thing is pretty useless.

This is a total nitpick though. This statue looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The legs and JL base theme don't really add anything for me. I'm considering the bust, but not feeling the release date. If I were collecting the entire line, the statue or ultimate would be no question though.

you don't like legs on your statues? so you just collect busts?

Haha, no (although I do collect both.) It just has a lot of negative space that I don't notice so much with the caped League members or ones, like Cyborg, with the more dynamic poses. The training armor version compensates for that a little more compositionally with WW's sword at her side and the extravagant base. I can't really tell, even now owning some 1:3 pieces whether any of these points will ultimately matter given the size, whether that'll add to the feeling when taken as a whole giant piece or render them irrelevant as one studies the details.

The legs and JL base theme don't really add anything for me. I'm considering the bust, but not feeling the release date. If I were collecting the entire line, the statue or ultimate would be no question though.

The bust actually represents a good a value. You’re getting Prime 1 quality at a fraction of the price of a full 1/3 scale statue. Shipping should be less. Not to mention that you don’t have to deal with the headache of how to display a huge piece.

Unfortunately, I really like the base and I like all of the other statues in this line!

The bust actually represents a good a value. You’re getting Prime 1 quality at a fraction of the price of a full 1/3 scale statue. Shipping should be less. Not to mention that you don’t have to deal with the headache of how to display a huge piece.

Unfortunately, I really like the base and I like all of the other statues in this line!

If I'd only just started collecting, I'd go all in for this JL line, so I envy anyone with the space to do so. The lineup would make for an amazing theater room display.

I like that they have the option of the entire statue with the defensive arms crossed. Was worried that you had to buy the ultimate version to get their switch-out option. It is strange though that they are selling it as a bust also...

I think, by offering the bust, they can reach more collectors. A lot of folks won’t dip their toe in 1/3 scale due to the size and cost.

I was one of those people. I bought the Frank Miller Batman bust and was so blown away by the quality that I ended up buying the statue as well!

I ordered the Ultimate immediately. I'm actually surprised it's not sold out already. This one look's Amazing and it's basically an Exclusive cause you can't get one of the sculpts anywhere else. Gotta Love FlexPay!

Count me in on the ultimate as well. Might actually be a while before it sells through since this thread only has 8 pages and many will waver between the three options. I’m stoked to have the hands on hips option and the ability to display whichever is not on the statue as a stand-alone bust. Anyone else considering others from this line? I definitely don’t have the space, or the money, for all of them but I’d sure like to own two or three.

I'm currently more or less all in on this line, except possibly for the Tactical suit.

I'm ordering all the CE locally, but it looks like I may have to get the Ultimate set direct from Sideshow as I've been advised that Popcultcha (Australia) probably will only get the standard and bust pieces. :gah:

I'm so unbelievably tempted to pre-order the Ultimate Version of the Prime 1 Studio WW.
- It's funny as when she was first cast I had serious doubts about Gadot in this role, but I was happily proven wrong.

I have yet to see Justice League, but really enjoyed her standalone movie and needless to say this statue is stunning.

Few things holding me back
1:3 is obviously a lot bigger then my usual 1:4 purchases, so I'll need to work out how I'm going to display her.

I saw Prime 1 might be doing a Dark Night Rises Selina Kyle, which I would absolutely love to have in my collection,
but given the size it would have to be one or the other.

This has a pretty low edition count so I worry that should they scrap the Selina I may not be able to pick this up
without having to pay a huge mark up / risk in the secondary market.

In short: :panic:

I'm so unbelievably tempted to pre-order the Ultimate Version of the Prime 1 Studio WW.
- It's funny as when she was first cast I had serious doubts about Gadot in this role, but I was happily proven wrong.

I have yet to see Justice League, but really enjoyed her standalone movie and needless to say this statue is stunning.

Few things holding me back
1:3 is obviously a lot bigger then my usual 1:4 purchases, so I'll need to work out how I'm going to display her.

I saw Prime 1 might be doing a Dark Night Rises Selina Kyle, which I would absolutely love to have in my collection,
but given the size it would have to be one or the other.

This has a pretty low edition count so I worry that should they scrap the Selina I may not be able to pick this up
without having to pay a huge mark up / risk in the secondary market.

In short: :panic:

Well the Selena Kyle has been shown off at Tokyo. So chances are they'll have it available for preorder fairly soon. Though they may be adjusting a few things which may delay that.

But my first impressions is that this Wonder Woman piece is more impressive, and has a better likeness to their respective actresses.

Well the Selena Kyle has been shown off at Tokyo. So chances are they'll have it available for preorder fairly soon. Though they may be adjusting a few things which may delay that.

But my first impressions is that this Wonder Woman piece is more impressive, and has a better likeness to their respective actresses.

That's really encouraging news: I remember seeing it teased some time back.

I certainly don't disagree about the wow factor of the WW, but Anne as SK in that movie:

tumblr_miaobsoysT1s0axruo1_500.gif

Maybe I could get both :monkey3

Back