Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome guys. I got the code from another forum.
Well, thanks for providing. I thought it ended later today and I'm sort of relieved I didn't get it, but if they ever do another one at a higher discount (doubtful) I'm grabbing it.
This is an absolutely amazing deal for anyone on the fence I say go for it.
It ended at 1259 am pst today. Weird time to end it IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I was bummed when I missed out on a previously owned one for $1750 so to get a brand new one for $1775 was a dream come true. :)

This is a great statue but I just don't think I can go 1/2 scale (although I strongly considered it). Congrats to any new buyers!

Honestly, I wasn't even a huge fan of BvS, but I loved Affleck's portrayal and I think this is probably the best Batman statue ever made.

Honestly, I wasn't even a huge fan of BvS, but I loved Affleck's portrayal and I think this is probably the best Batman statue ever made.

Pretty much exactly where I'm at. This statue is cool in a way I haven't felt with a lot of other collectibles in different scales. Incredible, immaculate piece. Only makes me that much more pumped for the Bale 1/2 scale.

Pretty much exactly where I'm at. This statue is cool in a way I haven't felt with a lot of other collectibles in different scales. Incredible, immaculate piece. Only makes me that much more pumped for the Bale 1/2 scale.

I really want both Bale and Batfleck next to each other. I think it'll look epic.

I love TDK more than any Batman movie ever made, but I don't like the suit nearly as much as Affleck's in BvS so I'll probably pass on a 1:2 Bale statue. Then again if it looks as awesome as this one I may have to eat my words. :lol

Recieved my statue today. Several annoying problems. Both shipping boxes and art boxes have holes in them, the cape has residue and polystyrene stuck to it, the suit has several spots with what looks like glue and the cowel has some paint issues. For the price, I'm not overly impressed.

I love TDK more than any Batman movie ever made, but I don't like the suit nearly as much as Affleck's in BvS so I'll probably pass on a 1:2 Bale statue. Then again if it looks as awesome as this one I may have to eat my words. :lol

agree, the Bat suit from BvS is hands down the best movie batman IMO...

Does anyone know if these statues (batman, superman and ww) fit in a Stuva (1 statue each Stuva). Dimensions are Size W60xD50xH192 cm. Australia still sells them i will go and buy a few of the large ones and smaller ones if they are better then Bestas.

The measuments for each are 50cm width, 40cm depth and 112cm height so yes these will fit into those you are referring to.

Does anyone know if these statues (batman, superman and ww) fit in a Stuva (1 statue each Stuva). Dimensions are Size W60xD50xH192 cm. Australia still sells them i will go and buy a few of the large ones and smaller ones if they are better then Bestas.

Back