Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman Vs Superman-1:2 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really debating getting this, but I'm trying to wait for tdk Batman and joker. I do not have a house large enough for all this crap.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You guys are killing me. I'd been debating a purchase of this thing at the regular price, but with the $300 off that officially made it a no-brainer. Just placed my order 2 minutes ago. So glad I decided to check in on this thread today....even if my wallet isn't thrilled about it. :lol

You guys are killing me. I'd been debating a purchase of this thing at the regular price, but with the $300 off that officially made it a no-brainer. Just placed my order 2 minutes ago. So glad I decided to check in on this thread today....even if my wallet isn't thrilled about it. :lol

It's only going to get worse for your wallet.

Once you go 1/2 scale there's no turning back.

I've already got 3 different 1:2 Iron Man statues and 6 full 1:1 statues so I'm used to large collectibles. Lol. You can see all of it here if you're interested.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ion-star-wars-batman-iron-etc-enjoy-pics.html

Damn that's impressive.

Wish I could go full scale, but just don't have the space and especially the money that they are now charging for their current crop of full scales. In Australia the new ones (Sideshow/Beast Kingdom) are pretty much double the price of the old ones (not necessarily Sideshow pieces).

I ordered this yesterday though sideshow with conversion, import tax and shipping it still slightly cheaper than popcultcha (using the 10% discount) so i saved my 2000 points. Superman is is lonely had to get Bats to stand next to him. Ill use my points on WW if she turns out awesome and she can be displayed.

I ordered this yesterday though sideshow with conversion, import tax and shipping it still slightly cheaper than popcultcha (using the 10% discount) so i saved my 2000 points. Superman is is lonely had to get Bats to stand next to him. Ill use my points on WW if she turns out awesome and she can be displayed.

Congrats on the order but how did it end up being cheaper?

My simple math has it at $2,000 +$250 USD for shipping (don't know why my 1/4 Amored Batman was $180.42 and this 1/2 scale with two larger boxes is only $250 total) = $2,250 / 0.7446 = $3,022 AUD * 1.03 for currency conversion = $3,112 AUD. And this is before customs and GST, where the GST alone at only 10% would be an additional $269 AUD ($2,000 / 0.7446 * 10%). And a recent Australian collector who posted on one of these DC threads stated that their recent customs charge was far in excess of the 10%. So that totals about $3,381.

Popcultcha would be $3300 AUD (at current listing which is higher now) * 90% = $2,970.

Unless I'm missing something?

Congrats on the order but how did it end up being cheaper?

My simple math has it at $2,000 +$250 USD for shipping (don't know why my 1/4 Amored Batman was $180.42 and this 1/2 scale with two larger boxes is only $250 total) = $2,250 / 0.7446 = $3,022 AUD * 1.03 for currency conversion = $3,112 AUD. And this is before customs and GST, where the GST alone at only 10% would be an additional $269 AUD ($2,000 / 0.7446 * 10%). And a recent Australian collector who posted on one of these DC threads stated that their recent customs charge was far in excess of the 10%. So that totals about $3,381.

Popcultcha would be $3300 AUD (at current listing which is higher now) * 90% = $2,970.

Unless I'm missing something?

Ye the 15% off which brings down the price to $1700 +$250 shipping for a total of $1950us delivered.

Yeah. Thanks.

Was just about to edit my post to say I'm an idiot.

Its not much cheaper i am just saving my points and getting $90 sideshow dollars. If i somehow get away with not paying customs then i'm saving a few hundred dollars.

Also i got it on a payment plan to my knowledge Popcultcha doesn't do payment plans.

Damn that's impressive.

Wish I could go full scale, but just don't have the space and especially the money that they are now charging for their current crop of full scales. In Australia the new ones (Sideshow/Beast Kingdom) are pretty much double the price of the old ones (not necessarily Sideshow pieces).

Thanks, man. This 1:2 Batman is going to be a very nice addition to my collection. The minute I saw pics of this thing from other members I knew that I'd break down and get it one day. :wink1:

Its not much cheaper i am just saving my points and getting $90 sideshow dollars. If i somehow get away with not paying customs then i'm saving a few hundred dollars.

Also i got it on a payment plan to my knowledge Popcultcha doesn't do payment plans.

I guess if you need payment plans they're the place to go. For preorder items I'm sure you can work something out with Popcultcha, but with instock items I'm not sure they'll hold an item for months.

Yeah it'll be about $270 AUD cheaper if you don't get hit by customs.

But if you do I agree it won't be much cheaper. Maybe $50 or so. But depending on duties it might cost a little bit more in the end. The Sideshow rewards are cool, I just burnt my balance of them off on the 1/4 Armored.

Could you do me a favour, but if you do end up paying GST and custom duties could you provide how it was calculated in the end.

As I'm always doing guess work at the moment when I look at items in excess of $1,000 AUD. And from 1st of July I'll need to calculate all items, not just the ones over a grand.

I guess if you need payment plans they're the place to go. For preorder items I'm sure you can work something out with Popcultcha, but with instock items I'm not sure they'll hold an item for months.

Yeah it'll be about $270 AUD cheaper if you don't get hit by customs.

But if you do I agree it won't be much cheaper. Maybe $50 or so. But depending on duties it might cost a little bit more in the end. The Sideshow rewards are cool, I just burnt my balance of them off on the 1/4 Armored.

Could you do me a favour, but if you do end up paying GST and custom duties could you provide how it was calculated in the end.

As I'm always doing guess work at the moment when I look at items in excess of $1,000 AUD. And from 1st of July I'll need to calculate all items, not just the ones over a grand.

Sure if i get stung i will give you all the figures. Really not liking this new law tax on all items entering the country milking us for every cent and they still cant balance the books.

Sure if i get stung i will give you all the figures. Really not liking this new law tax on all items entering the country milking us for every cent and they still cant balance the books.

Yeah I agree.

I'm not sure how it's going to even work. The workload would increase exponentially.

Yeah I agree.

I'm not sure how it's going to even work. The workload would increase exponentially.

That is correct.

My last payment for Batman is 10 oct i am going to push it back 1 month so last payment is 10 nov hoping it will be busy time when it arrives in Australia and my statue passes customs with no duties.

That is correct.

My last payment for Batman is 10 oct i am going to push it back 1 month so last payment is 10 nov hoping it will be busy time when it arrives in Australia and my statue passes customs with no duties.

Pre-Christmas..... sneaky

Yeah, I forgot to say thanks to you Uncle Bingo for pointing this out. Otherwise I never would have known about it. Much appreciated.

Back