Prime 1 Studio: Aquaman - Aquaman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have they announced what other change out parts there will be?

That seems to be it:

”I’m no leader. I came because I have no choice. I came to save my home, and the people that I love.”-Arthur Curry Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMAM-01: Aquaman from Aquaman Film releasing this December 2018. Arthur Curry features actor, Jason Momoa, as the King of the Seven Seas. Born with the Atlantean name Orin, is the crown prince of Atlantis, as well as the superhero, known as Aquaman. This statue portrait is carefully sculpted based on Jason Momoa’s likeness from the film. Arthur Curry is holding in his right-hand the ancient Atlantean relic, also known as Trident of Atlantis, wielded by the ancient King of Atlantis, Atlan. Representing him, the ruler of the underwater kingdom of Atlantis and the protector of the oceans. Aquaman statue is intricately sculpted with attention to detail with gold chrome armor finish and sparkling effect on the pants to be the most movie accurate as possible. The Exclusive version comes with an alternate portrait that gives a wet hair look. This is a must have statue to add in your DC Comics collectibles collection. 【Product Specifications】 ・Statue size approximately 35 inches tall [(H):88.4cm (W):64.4cm (D):53.8cm] ・One (1) iconic-designed base ・One (1) alternate Regular portrait ・One (1) alternate Exclusive portrait (In the Exclusive version only) [Notice] Prototype samples are shown. Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

is there a link to more pics?

Sure.

Thanks for that shoo, is a shame about the lack of change out pieces but he still looks great, I like the metallic paint. I'm finding it hard choosing between this and sideshow but prime 1 is winning at the mo as he will go with black manta

Thanks for that shoo, is a shame about the lack of change out pieces but he still looks great, I like the metallic paint. I'm finding it hard choosing between this and sideshow but prime 1 is winning at the mo as he will go with black manta

Other than the Ultimate sets, Prime 1 don't often have more than 1 or 2 interchangeable parts for their movie based statues.

And I'm in the same bought regarding which Aquaman I'm going to get. Chances are that I'll be getting all three versions, including the JL Prime 1 piece.

Thanks Shoo.
Man this is hard. If he fits into the Pax I will get him. Have the JL piece, too. So you can see him evolving.
But he has to fit. I hope he will.

I don't normally buy either movie pieces or 1/3 scale but some are too good to pass up, like the justice league wonder woman I have on order. I guess I'll end up ordering this guy and manta to fit with her :rock

Thoughts [emoji189]

Which one is better guys ..?
e0dc4f0d19c882958cc32ab90b1cfc7d.jpg

Prime 1 or Premium SD show ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thoughts [emoji189]

This probably depends on if you think SSC will get the face right. I'm not sure so if you have the space and money, I'd personally go with the Prime version.

Is there any chance prime 1 will do a movie mera to go with Arthur and black manta?

I will order this for sure now. I am buying whatever Prime 1 Aquaman Movie pieces they end up making.
I just saw this movie in 3-D IMAX. I honestly think it might be the Best Superhero Movie I ever saw.
Loved it. The scenery and effects are mind blowing. The end battle was like watching the end battles of the Lord Of The Rings Movies.
Whoever is going to see it, see it in 3-D. It is Really Stunning!

Thoughts [emoji189]

I like Sideshow better. The sculpt looks better, IMO ...the body sculpt and face sculpt. Might as well go in with the better sculpt.

Over $1000 is just too much .. you could get the PF for less and looks way better ..

The statue alone looks the same size to me .. the base in the prime 1 is enormous..

The statues are totally different scales (1/4 vs 1/3). The Prime One piece will dwarf the Sideshow one. Just compare against their little Sideshow guy silhouette. Hence the super expensive cost of the Prime One version.

Attachments

• dc-comics-aquaman-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3007091.jpg
    dc-comics-aquaman-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3007091.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 114
  • dc-comics-aquaman-statue-prime1-studio-feature-9042771.jpg
    dc-comics-aquaman-statue-prime1-studio-feature-9042771.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 118
Over $1000 is just too much .. you could get the PF for less and looks way better ..

The statue alone looks the same size to me .. the base in the prime 1 is enormous..

And as I've mentioned previously I'll be preordering both (for now), but how often has Sideshow dropped the ball on their movie pieces, let alone their others pieces.

Sometimes it's just easier to pay more to get a little bit of piece of mind.

I just got home from watching Aquaman, which I believe was probably the first available viewing here in Australia on Christmas Day, and though I enjoyed the film overall, there were a couple of plot threads I could've done without or changed.

Now I'm seriously considering ordering the Prime 1 Exclusive from Sideshow, even though buying the regular locally would save me a significant chunk of change I find that this Ex piece makes so much more sense than Sideshow's Ex.

I will order this for sure now. I am buying whatever Prime 1 Aquaman Movie pieces they end up making.
I just saw this movie in 3-D IMAX. I honestly think it might be the Best Superhero Movie I ever saw.
Loved it. The scenery and effects are mind blowing. The end battle was like watching the end battles of the Lord Of The Rings Movies.
Whoever is going to see it, see it in 3-D. It is Really Stunning!

Well said, easily my favorite superhero movie from the last 5 years. Epic movie. I’m waiting to order until we get in hand photos. I like Sideshow version better but doubt it will look that good and Prime 1 will most likely look even better.

Well said, easily my favorite superhero movie from the last 5 years. Epic movie. I’m waiting to order until we get in hand photos. I like Sideshow version better but doubt it will look that good and Prime 1 will most likely look even better.

Yeah the size alone will make it more impressive. Added to the better paint and the fact that sideshow prob won't deliver

The only thing that looks better about the sideshow version is the price. Not sure i want to drop 1k on aquaman however he would look really good next to the prime 1 justice league wonder woman and superman statues i have on po. I will probably just bite the bullet and po prime 1 over ssc but no rush atm to decide

Back