Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hlj $400 megatron in da house!!! Wifey signed for them but unfortunately I won't be home till tomorrow to open it :(

044/150ex

Hopefully everythings good ,those boxes look like they have been through hell , been retaped a few times.
Congrats on getting this piece looking forward to some pics .

Thanks guys should be home in a couple hours and will take a smorgesborge of pics :) because of the 3 boxes gonna do then in my garage to get u guys natural lighting since thei will be from my phone ;)

Thanks guys should be home in a couple hours and will take a smorgesborge of pics :) because of the 3 boxes gonna do then in my garage to get u guys natural lighting since thei will be from my phone ;)

Awesome looking forward to them!!

I actually talked to sil80jdm yesterday about the Megs and he said he didn't have time to unbox it as he had to hit the road for work again. But he did say everything appeared to be in good shape and arrived unbroken. He said he will post pics this weekend.

Hi guys, got my Megatron today and I seem to have the same problem as Cartman5579. The right leg does not fit firmly in the peg. For example, say the peg sticks out an inch & a 1/4. The hole in the leg is only 1 inch. The bottom of the foot doesn't reach the base and the leg just wobbles around. I didn't assemble any further.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know the best way to go about this? I've had issues with broken PF's that were replaced. Never has a fitting issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,

I got mine today but there are some missing parts?? I'm missing two side panels on both legs and the long and short blades to attach to the right arm. Do you need to put the batteries in yourself or is already fixed in? Will contact SS to see if they can help.

I got mine today but there are some missing parts?? I'm missing two side panels on both legs and the long and short blades to attach to the right arm. Do you need to put the batteries in yourself or is already fixed in? Will contact SS to see if they can help.

Oh! One the box as two layer you should check it again ... If I remember the smallest one.
For the batteries you need to put it by yourself.

Back