Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, thanks, the batteries for the eyes, do I need to put them in? The instructions to opening the head arent really clear.

Behind his neck.. You need to unscrew it.. I remember they include batteries inside the box... Do you have it?

Yeah just fixed them in thanks. Can you tell me where these two go? Huge statue!

aqemysus.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All fixed, thanks NL, with no defects and right leg fixes in no probs. I don't think the base is too big at all considering how big megs is. I've put hulk as a comparison with a Blu Ray. Now I got to pack all this away until I find somewhere more permanent to display him! This is a lot bigger in person than in Pics to get a true feel of the size.

3e2ade3a.jpg

7ege4ahy.jpg

All fixed, thanks NL, with no defects and right leg fixes in no probs. I don't think the base is too big at all considering how big megs is. I've put hulk as a comparison with a Bly Ray. Now I got to pack all this away until I find somewhere more permanent to display him!

3e2ade3a.jpg

7ege4ahy.jpg

Glad to assist you :hi5:

:goodpost:

NL are you not displaying yours on a acrylic display stand? I be ordering some next year when Prime comes a long with led lights as well.

NL are you not displaying yours on a acrylic display stand? I be ordering some next year when Prime comes a long with led lights as well.

yea mine is display without acrylic display maybe in the future... need to find bigger place for the collection.

Back