Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CBG is that u lol :)
Time will tell but I highly doubt that, yes it might take sometime to sell out but once it's sold out it will go high in price. This is the only 1/4 set for the most iconic TMNT movie & I doubt we will see another one anytime soon.

i thought that too :lol

I dont see a ton of these on the aftermarket. Nostalgia is strong with these ones, who's gonna sell? Especially when you gotta bleed to buy em, 2k hurts

I for one dont regret canceling,i already learned my lesson with the Prime 1 Movie Turtles as I canceled them when Prime 1 posted there 1500 es.That was too much imo,and even Prime 1 commented in retrospect they felt they had made the es on the large side.I was later able to find all Bay Turtles for less than what I would of paid for them at retail,some from the BST section here.And now with Sideshow coming out with there own versions of TMNT,the market will have more Turtles than ever,which makes it a buyers market.We went from one set out there years ago (the OG SS comiquettes) to 4 sets in the last year.I have been in the game long enough to know whats up in this current over saturated statue market.Just look around and you can find anything released from Prime 1 for retail or in most cases for less barring BB EX,so whats there to regret unless P1 sets a low es this week.I still really dig these versions the most,but I am no longer gonna enable Prime 1 to take this long to set an es (which I feel will be on the high side due to the length of the ordering window with no es posted) by committing for a 2k plus set without all info.Good luck fellas

Personally, I dont know why Bay Turtles would sell at all. Buuuut, the lowest priced Leo I'm seeing after a quick look on ebay -and there are 4 of them- is $800. The highest is $1300 with sets of 4 going over $4k. I guess Im not seeing the sale prices. And did I mention theyre Bay turtles...

Nobody thought Sideshow would sell 6000 Mary Jane comiquettes but they did, and they doubled in value too. Glad I got a piece of that action. Looking at the ES alone doesnt mean anything.

NECA Predator action figures won't ever replace a good Predator statue in my opinion and same goes for these Turtles. I saw both sets in person at CON and these are DOPEAS****! lol

NECA Predator action figures won't ever replace a good Predator statue in my opinion and same goes for these Turtles. I saw both sets in person at CON and these are DOPEAS****! lol

LOL The NECA Predators are far more accurate then any of the statues. Yeah it takes a bit of customizing and repainting big deal,

I think those jumping off of Prime 1 are just looking at the price tags and comparing the two. Hard to justify shelling out 5x as much when you don't feel that you're getting 5x the ________. Especially if you're not a hardcore statue collector.

I think those jumping off of Prime 1 are just looking at the price tags and comparing the two. Hard to justify shelling out 5x as much when you don't feel that you're getting 5x the ________. Especially if you're not a hardcore statue collector.

That's where I'm at. I prefer statues and don't do any hot toys or figures besides TMNT, but the faces on the prime 1 pieces just don't strike the resemblance like the NECAs do.

I do prefer NECA's Leo, but over all as a set, Prime 1 all the way. The movie used different masks & animatronic through out the scenes, hence the look might change a bit.

688449aeea7c7a827b36cda489b0dfff.jpg

You think so? Leo seems more accurate, too, and something about the shape of Mike's head seems off.

naw, nobody can really complain about likeness on these or the necas when from scene to scene in the movie the turtles dont even look the same. You could probably find 10 different pics for every turtle, P1 and Neca, that dont look like either of them.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

His name's not Ralph, Mr Accuracy :lol

sorry, couldnt help myself :wave

It never ceases to amaze me when people call him Ralph. Especially when supposed fans do!

Guess Ralph, Leonard, Dontel, and Micky are the middle aged suburban versions or something...

His name's not Ralph, Mr Accuracy :lol

sorry, couldnt help myself :wave

Yeah, I'll have to give you that one. I don't call him that, so I had to correct the post.

But since we're on the topic of accuracy, Leo's belt across his chest isn't positioned correctly. It should be towards the center. Even NECA got that correct.

But I won't continue to post inaccuracies, they're nice statues. Just IMO they could have been better.

13669795_10154395183887460_4248817462168809166_n.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Not bad at all.

Just went over to ssc to look at the lowest monthly payment for the ex set. 230$ + 414$/5 months. Car note right there lol!

they are also eligible for the 10% code (230$ off) in case u havent used one already this year.

Back