Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like the hype on these died down a lot, but I still cant wait until these start shipping! :panic:

After this set and the new SS set ... 4 turtle sets will be in my grasp!

I think once everyone gets these, and start posting pictures up, hype is gonna go through the roof!!! :D

Anyone have overall dimensions for the whole set of 4? I only see height listed on the SS site. I don't want to make guesses by looking at dims. of each individual piece.

Im still super pumped for this !

AND still wondering how to pay for it lol

Anyone have overall dimensions for the whole set of 4? I only see height listed on the SS site. I don't want to make guesses by looking at dims. of each individual piece.

Nope. I emailed a while back and the CS just made a guess for me. I coulda done that lol. Its gonna be huge though- It was hanging off the end of their display table and I'm guessing that table was a standard 2' deep

Wow--craziness! I was planning on waiting a little longer to order, but I decided to just get Mikey for now. Looks like I might be screwed a bit if I do indeed decide to want all 4 (although people do cancel), but I'm trying to be practical about it when it comes to getting four large statues--both in terms of space and $$. So, Mikey for me now, and we'll just see how things shake out once I have him in hand. I'm hoping he can satisfy my TMNT movie itch and I can save $1,500 for something else.

Have most people bought all 4 on here, or has anyone bought one (or two)? Interesting that that individual turtle orders are starting to run out.

Wow--craziness! I was planning on waiting a little longer to order, but I decided to just get Mikey for now. Looks like I might be screwed a bit if I do indeed decide to want all 4 (although people do cancel), but I'm trying to be practical about it when it comes to getting four large statues--both in terms of space and $$. So, Mikey for me now, and we'll just see how things shake out once I have him in hand. I'm hoping he can satisfy my TMNT movie itch and I can save $1,500 for something else.

Have most people bought all 4 on here, or has anyone bought one (or two)? Interesting that that individual turtle orders are starting to run out.
I was originally only going to get one or two, but I decided I wanted all of them and just went with the set. I didn't want to miss out on some of my favorite turtles.

I'm probably going with the set, too. Just having a hard time actually pulling the trigger. That's a lot of dough

(Update) Michelangelo has now joined his brothers Donatello and Raphael on waitlist. All that remains is Leonardo!

I think people are always leery of committing to so much money at one time.

I'm thankful that the updates on the wait listed turtles was put here though. I was thinking of waiting to pre-order, but when I saw Donnie went to wait list, I figured I better commit to the one I wanted most.

I think people are always leery of committing to so much money at one time.

I'm thankful that the updates on the wait listed turtles was put here though. I was thinking of waiting to pre-order, but when I saw Donnie went to wait list, I figured I better commit to the one I wanted most.

Looking out for my turtle fans out there :D! Don't want you guys to miss out on this awesome set!

Yeah, you're the turtles MVP right now!

By the way, do we know if the Leo and Raph's weapons will be made of real metal?

The set and individuals are sold out on BBTS, you may have a chance to get the sold out individuals on Secret Compass. The ES is good with the set and individuals combined, but I bought the set. I had to make a sacrifice by not purchasing the SS Hulk vs Wolverine.

Really hard decision, should I get this set or out of the shadows version from Prime 1.
I have to think real hard as I can only afford one set.
Out of the shadows versions are very detailed. These are plain but true classics. Such
a hard choice.

Back