Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It never ceases to amaze me when people call him Ralph. Especially when supposed fans do!

Guess Ralph, Leonard, Dontel, and Micky are the middle aged suburban versions or something...

Its not them that do it. Its autocorrect on Iphones that change the name. people just don't notice it. Happens to me all the time.

Looking forward to this. I do not have any statues in my collection so this will be a first. Always been a big TMNT fan.

I do not have glass cabinets for these statues so I'll display them on an open shelf. I'm wondering if dust will be an issue.

just place the item in your cart and wait a bit, a pop up message should appear. it's randomly generated 10% or 5% code.

I am only getting the 5% code. It's still a nice discount but I was really hoping for the 10%

Is it still true that if you've used a 10% code once, you can't use one again/won't get one again?

Yeah that's what I heard too, that Sideshow made it a once a year per account sorta thing

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Never imaging that I would buy a single item priced over 2k, I used my 10% code up a few months back on Black Spidey. Oh, well. Still on the fence with these.

yeah that what I heard too, not sure if it's one code per account or one 10% code per account (in this case the 5% will still work).

do you think SS would apply it for you if you've already preordered? Never even heard of the 10% off 1 time per account before...

do you think SS would apply it for you if you've already preordered? Never even heard of the 10% off 1 time per account before...

I doubt, but no harm in asking of placing new order with the code, cancel the current one and move the NRD to the new order as a one time courtesy. I believe you have like one time pass of getting your NRD.

It seems like the hype on these died down a lot, but I still cant wait until these start shipping! :panic:

After this set and the new SS set ... 4 turtle sets will be in my grasp!

:fireworks Donatello is actually getting some love, I just noticed the individual piece is the first to go on wait list :banana!

Back