Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like these statues, but the giant bases are killing me. I’ve tried like 3 configurations and can’t get them to fit. Going to have to split them up.

I like these statues, but the giant bases are killing me. I’ve tried like 3 configurations and can’t get them to fit. Going to have to split them up.

Also a problem here, but that doesn't make them terrible haha.
I've a 160cm wide glass cabinet and have them in the Leo, Raph, Mikey and Donnie order (the only way they fit).

Also a problem here, but that doesn't make them terrible haha.
I've a 160cm wide glass cabinet and have them in the Leo, Raph, Mikey and Donnie order (the only way they fit).

Starting with Leo on the left, all side-by-side?

Got mine in a nice 2 by 4 foot shelf.

8ZEg8vj.jpg

Ive been having trouble looking for a proper display table for them. But I think for now, Ill keep them displayed in besta set up's for the time being.

22196353_1336061163169610_3274138120308414784_n.jpg

Awesome.

Had to box my Prime 1 for the meantime due to space. However I truly love these and am trying to figure out where to put them. I have considered the dining room table lol.

I'm surprised how little excitement there is for these statues. I think they look great.

The NECA figures stole some of their thunder, and deservedly so. These look very good, and I’m glad I have them, but the likeness on Leo is a little off, and I don’t like Raph at all. Mike and Don look spot on, though.

Yes, spot on on D and M. Leo is also fine, but the nose seems to big. Raph's head is good, but as the mask from the suit, they kept it bigger.

I have this set together with Bebop and Rocksteady (they fit really good together). I decided to make a 1/4 scale Splinter based on the Jim Henson model, a few months ago.
Used real fur and worked out great in my opinion (and others).

xoejx1.jpg

For anyone that purchased these--especially if you purchased the Michelangelo statue individually--did your nunchucks come with an overly long rope?

49863896388_0952c4d28c_c.jpg

I only purchased the Michelangelo statue (just him, not the full set), and always meant to ask if his nunchucks being this long was normal?

Or, did the manufacturer accidentally put the wrong nunchucks in my statue box?

Back