Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't worry too much, as it's not completely noticeable. Looks great. Can't wait to finally get mine now.
Love it..but it seems the stripe down the middle is a bit off..what y'all think
I wouldn't worry too much, as it's not completely noticeable. Looks great. Can't wait to finally get mine now.

Love it..but it seems the stripe down the middle is a bit off..what y'all think
Looks great to me, I doubt everything was perfectly aligned on the suit either. Congrats, super excited to get mine down the track... and whenever you can some sizing info so I can check some display options.
Look forward to more pics too!

Looks great man, I just want mine to hurry up and arrive now. Is it really big? And did the packaging have corner protection inside the box?

Last edited:
And did the packaging have corn protection?
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm still waiting for someone to reposition the 'poseable' dreads. I also see no head tilt like everyone is boo-hooing about.

Ah ok, good to hear. A comparison would be great. Nah not yet, it's in Germany.

Luckily, Germany is an hour's flight away from the UK. Though it's killing me, I just gotta sit tight for the time being.

I'm still waiting for someone to reposition the 'poseable' dreads. I also see no head tilt like everyone is boo-hooing about.

Wasn’t there literally a video posted a few pages back that showed the dreads are super pliable when heated..?

Thanks alot Furyan, is depth of 11 inches from front of cannon to back of medipack?
When you took off the pack did the depth change abit. Cheers mate

Thanks alot Furyan, is depth of 11 inches from front of cannon to back of medipack?
When you took off the pack did the depth change abit. Cheers mate
No problem! Yes from tip of cannon to back of medipack. The depth definitely changes if you take it off lemme get a measurement...

Edit: Drops depth to 9" without medipack/blaster.

Couple more shots..back shot has cover taken off medkit exposed. Lil skulls look great,nice detail. Cannon lights up but I've got no batteries yet. Headsculpt requires a lil positioning to get on perfectly. The gloss makes this guy Pop,looks like a real mini Predator. So glad I jumped on this last minute. Full statue just has to look amazing AF can't wait for it!
HM9lKaE.jpeg
FuaWFYO.jpeg
uJkIcVk.jpeg
1xZmBmo.jpeg

Last edited:
That's a really valid point. The Cracker Jack prize is obviously the head sculpt on bust, having it all together would make the experience less for me. Makes getting it on the full model more of an event.

I am curious how the opening med compartment works, that looks like a really cool feature with this bust as well.

Well my bust is here and I'm very impressed! Can't wait to receive the full statue now. The med kit is a nice touch, but it's one of those things that I've looked at once and probably won't ever remove again now that it's packed away inside his armour.

XaZYtXV.jpg

1XH860Q.jpg

TdRfD9J.jpg

B7lAV3I.jpg

Well my bust is here and I'm very impressed! Can't wait to receive the full statue now. The med kit is a nice touch, but it's one of those things that I've looked at once and probably won't ever remove again now that it's packed away inside his armour.

XaZYtXV.jpg

1XH860Q.jpg

TdRfD9J.jpg

B7lAV3I.jpg
Great photos! Happy you are enjoying your bust. Mine took a detour from wrong address on Friday but luckily it finally made it to the home this afternoon. Will open shortly to let the one ugly mother breathe.

Back