Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taxes hit HARD this year. I'll transfer my Deluxe Bonus PO with Secret Compass to someone if anyone is interested. DM me.

So after a loooonnggggg wait compared to my Aussie peers, this fella turned up the other day. Will keep my full thoughts to my review coming this week (There's a lottttttt I need to edit); but in short, I feel this might be my favourite piece in my collection.
20230219_153908.jpg
20230219_153531.jpg
20230219_153238.jpg
20230219_152829.jpg

Just got the confirmation earlier my JH (limited closed-mouth) bust has been shipped. I'm super hyped! The anticipation is getting to me now lol.

Standard shipping. Which means I should receive it in 1-2 weeks.

My closed mouth bust is on it's way to the UK. It's over to Secret Compass now to get the actual statues in.

I'm okay with getting them in this order, I think I'll apreciate the bust more this way. That crazy statue probably would have overshadowed it to the point of it being just one of many addons for it.

My closed mouth bust is on it's way to the UK. It's over to Secret Compass now to get the actual statues in.

I'm okay with getting them in this order, I think I'll apreciate the bust more this way. That crazy statue probably would have overshadowed it to the point of it being just one of many addons for it.
That's a really valid point. The Cracker Jack prize is obviously the head sculpt on bust, having it all together would make the experience less for me. Makes getting it on the full model more of an event.

I am curious how the opening med compartment works, that looks like a really cool feature with this bust as well.

Back