Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can a bit of vaseline be used on the foot pegs or could that have an effect on polystone too?
When I finally get the statue I want to put it together to check everything but then I'll need to take it apart and pack away again for moving soon

Im the same. Mine will need to be checked then put away. I wasnt sure if to use some copper grease being the begs are metal. I would think that will help slip on and off.

So what is everyone using to display this guy? Those corner garage racks I was looking into aren't available stateside. With this thing supposedly over 120lbs, I think it's safe to say Stuva/Pax units are out. :LOL:

Custom stuff and giant cement pedestals are kind of a given, but I'm curious what other innovative ways people plan to display this. I was roaming around some FB groups, and the whole "spare dining/coffee table" thing seems popular, but a couple people said those started bowing under the weight of lighter statues than this, so I'm thinking that's not close to being a ubiquitous solution.

Great photos! Happy you are enjoying your bust. Mine took a detour from wrong address on Friday but luckily it finally made it to the home this afternoon. Will open shortly to let the one ugly mother breathe.

So Sideshow has just told me this is shipping soon.

They're asking me $830 just for shipping.

That's not including taxes, which can easily amount to another $850.

This is nuts.
Tim Burton Batman GIF by Giffffr

So what is everyone using to display this guy? Those corner garage racks I was looking into aren't available stateside. With this thing supposedly over 120lbs, I think it's safe to say Stuva/Pax units are out. :LOL:

Custom stuff and giant cement pedestals are kind of a given, but I'm curious what other innovative ways people plan to display this. I was roaming around some FB groups, and the whole "spare dining/coffee table" thing seems popular, but a couple people said those started bowing under the weight of lighter statues than this, so I'm thinking that's not close to being a ubiquitous solution.
I was keep coming back to the thought of something like 2 of these back to back
nordli-chest-of-2-drawers-anthracite__0555346_pe660427_s5.jpg

Do many people have this statue upstairs? Aparently the weight limit upstairs in the average UK house is 30lbs per square foot

I was keep coming back to the thought of something like 2 of these back to back
nordli-chest-of-2-drawers-anthracite__0555346_pe660427_s5.jpg
Nice. If those have the weight capacity of the Alex units, 2 back-to-back should be fine?

I was looking at corner media stands on Wayfair and found one claiming it can handle 300lbs. It would hang off the back sides though.

Aowyn+50''+Media+Console.jpg

Do many people have this statue upstairs? Aparently the weight limit upstairs in the average UK house is 30lbs per square foot
So you're weary when you stand upstairs in your house? Two people stood next to each other could be dangerous 😆

Someone told me something similar when I set up my gym in a box room. 200Kg+(2 grown men)...
Screenshot_20230302_051912_Chrome.jpg

Dont think theres a worry about having tbis upstairs. 🤦‍♂️ im a builder in the uk and we stack concrete blocks on the first floor level to build the internal walls so absolutely no worries of the weight of this.

Dont think theres a worry about having tbis upstairs. 🤦‍♂️ im a builder in the uk and we stack concrete blocks on the first floor level to build the internal walls so absolutely no worries of the weight of this.
I’m a builder in the US and I can assure everyone here that floor that this statue sits on weighs more than the statue itself. Your bed, your dresser and even you and your girl friend too. This statue will not make anymore of an impact on the structure of your floor.

Floor joists and the walls they’re fastened to with a roof is a hell of a construction.

If your floor creeks you’re still good. Lol.

Anyone thought about about putting this on a garage shelf? Problem is the biggest depth I can find is 24”. So the back of the base would definitely have to hang off the shelf a bit, which definitely seems a little sketch.

So you're weary when you stand upstairs in your house? Two people stood next to each other could be dangerous 😆

Someone told me something similar when I set up my gym in a box room. 200Kg+(2 grown men)...
This is a pretty ridiculous comment. Lol.
Haha I mean I thought it sounded stupid but I kept seeing the 30lbs answer everywhere online but I'll be having weights and a treadmill upstairs too.

Back