Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the deluxe head sculpt. Feels very organic - almost like you can see the mandibles moving.

200340109_4222787221101221_7349545177585123580_n.jpg

203589469_4222785047768105_8639407765292958025_n.jpg

I think this is over scaled next to Big Chap. I guess it depends on what information you use about the relative size of one creature to the other. Personally, I think the Big Game Predator will match up better.
Balaji and Kevin Peter Hall were both the same height. The only difference was the dome on the chap. So the predator may be slightly over sized. But it is the real companion in size for the prime1 chap.

Is the deluxe only available through P1 or is it just the extra exclusives with the deluxe that are only through them?
"The Deluxe Bonus features, which is available at the Prime 1 Studio Official Store and limited time to others..."

Balaji and Kevin Peter Hall were both the same height. The only difference was the dome on the chap. So the predator may be slightly over sized. But it is the real companion in size for the prime1 chap.
That's true, but not of these statues. At 90cm height, so around 1/2.6 scale, Predator is not in scale with Big Chap. They'll look great together, but personally, I think they'll look off next to each other.

That's true, but not of these statues. At 90cm height, so around 1/2.6 scale, Predator is not in scale with Big Chap. They'll look great together, but personally, I think they'll look off next to each other.
The 1/3 is still closer in scale than the 1/4 which is 7 inches shorter.

The 1/4 is actually 1/3 and only lower in height due to the pose. ;)
That's what people want to think because they didn't know the 1/3 was going to happen and they invested in the 1/4 already.
It's okay, but again. Balaji and Kevin Peter Hall were the same height

That's what people want to think because they didn't know the 1/3 was going to happen and they invested in the 1/4 already.
It's okay, but again. Balaji and Kevin Peter Hall were the same height
Nope. It's just math. The 1/4 is not 1/4 at 71cm tall. ;)

That's exactly my point, the 1/3 pieces are not in scale with each other either. It all depends on where you prefer the height of each creature to be.

It's all good!

Nope. It's just math. The 1/4 is not 1/4 at 71cm tall. ;)

That's exactly my point, the 1/3 pieces are not in scale with each other either. It all depends on where you prefer the height of each creature to be.

It's all good!
Nah take a long hard look. The 1/4 isn't going to scale with the 1/3 big Chap.

Nah take a long hard look. The 1/4 isn't going to scale with the 1/3 big Chap.
It'll scale about as well as the 1/3 though. One is larger than BC and one is smaller. Just depends on where you put line on height.

For me it's a no brainer. I'm getting this Pred regardless. ;)

Look different sizes to me - unless I'm missing something. :chase
Haha well yeah one is substantially larger. The big chap is 87 inches and the 1/3 JH is 90. All depending on the base thickness, but from what I can see, the 1/3 Chap and 1/3 JH will scale beautifully.

Back