Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this isn't a tall order. I'd settle for excellent, which the Big Game isn't IMO.

Maybe the price tag, size, and movie license will make this one a surer thing. At least then no one can use the excuse that it's a comic book design to justify poor paint apps.
So this one if officially confirmed to be the Predator from the original? No loopholes to justify it not being?

So this one if officially confirmed to be the Predator from the original? No loopholes to justify it not being?
Yessir. We can actually use film comparisons to critique/praise/discuss this one.

*Even though the 1/4 version has Jim Hopper's dogtags on the base and Prime 1 replaced the two inaccurate pouches it originally had with a single movie-accurate pouch, suggesting they aimed for the movie look at first and only backpedaled later in the game -- but we won't talk about that.

Yessir. We can actually use film comparisons to critique/praise/discuss this one.

*Even though the 1/4 version has Jim Hopper's dogtags on the base and Prime 1 replaced the two inaccurate pouches it originally had with a single movie-accurate pouch, suggesting they aimed for the movie look at first and only backpedaled later in the game -- but we won't talk about that.
Hope they deliver on this one for you guys. 😬🤞

200117377_4222785651101378_6440699493444147734_n.jpg

I was really hoping for closed mouth but seeing this now I think I prefer it to fully open

200117377_4222785651101378_6440699493444147734_n.jpg

I was really hoping for closed mouth but seeing this now I think I prefer it to fully open
I actually prefer this than the roaring. Still happy either way.

At 90cm, 46kgs, it's definitely oversized. A little pricier than I expected but also bigger so I guess there's the trade off.

I actually prefer this than the roaring. Still happy either way.

At 90cm, 46kgs, it's definitely oversized. A little pricier than I expected but also bigger so I guess there's the trade off.
I agree,
I was hoping it wouldn't be this oversized, the deluxe says 55.5kg

3 boxes coming weighing in at 60kg.
Us U.K.ers have got to be looking at $1200-$1500 to ship. Goddamn this is an expensive hobby now.

I was all in until I saw that weight. 60kg? Hard pass. It's gonna be hard to display this on a shelf given the size and weight, and the shipping cost will be ridiculous.

$2500 isn't so bad. And it is in scale with the big chap.
I think this is over scaled next to Big Chap. I guess it depends on what information you use about the relative size of one creature to the other. Personally, I think the Big Game Predator will match up better.

Is the deluxe only available through P1 or is it just the extra exclusives with the deluxe that are only through them?

Back