Statue Prime 1 Harley Quinn 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's actually quite reasonable if it's from Prime 1.

But first given that you don't have your location in your info, where in the world is it being delivered to?? But I'm guessing USA.

Sorry, it’s to Florida. I’ve just never purchased anything like this before and frankly it caught me off guard. I’m used to $20-80 shipping for 1/6 and 1/4 figures. I just wasn’t expecting another $300 on top of the $1300 price tag.

Sorry, it’s to Florida. I’ve just never purchased anything like this before and frankly it caught me off guard. I’m used to $20-80 shipping for 1/6 and 1/4 figures. I just wasn’t expecting another $300 on top of the $1300 price tag.

I'm afraid the prices are a bit of an unknown. Shipping from Sideshow has gone up quite a bit for larger shipments, and that base is going to be extremely big and possibly weighty to ship.

Here are some recent shipping costs for Prime 1 1/3 pieces from Sideshow:-

Catwoman ($48.91 TN)

Doomsday $275 (Florida, Montana, Oklahoma, New York, Arizona), $475 UK

Arkham Knight Joker ($150.97 New York, $218 USD?, $216/$275 Canada, $319.55 Spain)

Arkham Origins Joker ($132.03 California, $148.79 Oklahoma)

I'm afraid the prices are a bit of an unknown. Shipping from Sideshow has gone up quite a bit for larger shipments, and that base is going to be extremely big and possibly weighty to ship.

Here are some recent shipping costs for Prime 1 1/3 pieces from Sideshow:-

Catwoman ($48.91 TN)

Doomsday $275 (Florida, Montana, Oklahoma, New York, Arizona), $475 UK

Arkham Knight Joker ($150.97 New York, $218 USD?, $216/$275 Canada, $319.55 Spain)

Arkham Origins Joker ($132.03 California, $148.79 Oklahoma)

That’s incredibly helpful, thank you so very much. I will sleep on it. I joined the waitlist at Sideshow but I may just order direct from Prime 1 if she’s still available in the morning.

Thanks again!

I didn't think she would sell out so fast from Sideshow. I only have 3 spots big enough for 1/3 statues, and I was still trying to figure out which ones I should buy. Of course If I had bought it, I would have had two years to figure out where I was going to put it.

I didn't think she would sell out so fast from Sideshow. I only have 3 spots big enough for 1/3 statues, and I was still trying to figure out which ones I should buy. Of course If I had bought it, I would have had two years to figure out where I was going to put it.

Strictly speaking it hasn't sold out yet. More that they've run out of their immediate allotment from Prime 1. Hopefully for those who have jumped on the Waitlist it'll convert fairly soon when Prime 1 increase their share. And if not soon you've got two years for people to change their minds.

I'm pretty sure they will re-release this with a smaller base. Demand for smaller version is huge. I can wait or just buy one later when people have to sell because they realize how large it actually is.

It waitlisted like immediately. They have no reason to put extra work/resources into a smaller version.

It waitlisted like immediately. They have no reason to put extra work/resources into a smaller version.

Lady Maria wait listed very quickly and there is currently a new version up for order with a smaller base. Just FYI.

It would be stupid for them not to make a smaller base version also, clearly there is demand, a lot of people passed this because of that distracting oversized base

It would be stupid for them not to make a smaller base version also, clearly there is demand, a lot of people passed this because of that distracting oversized base

Just to play devils advocate. Why should they? Sideshow has already gone through their ‘current’ allotment even with that supposedly distracting oversized base, but there is no way to know for sure how small or how large that initial allotment was. And if small enough Prime 1 will most likely increase it, so my guess is that Sideshows waitlist will start converting eventually.

And maybe Prime 1 actually wants to limit the amount of pieces out there? ......probably not, as Prime 1 has done the exact opposite, like with smaller Lady Maria and the Bloody Guts, and the laundry list of variants.

So while we know it went to waitlist on Sideshow, I’m just curious how many orders that exactly was?

And given Prime 1’s large catalogue of pieces that they have to get out, why should they delay other pieces in favour of another.

Who is Lady Maria?

Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower from Bloodborne.

Correct. The original version had a normal and EX and people weren't exactly happy with how huge the base is for a 1/4 scale statue. Voila, there's now a new P1 Exclusive on their site right now that offers the statue sans candelabra and side table with a base that's 4" smaller on all sides. I know because one of my friends really wanted the statue but didn't want the huge base and after watching one of the Radd Titan videos we discovered it and that it's currently up for PO. She was able to order one and it's currently in production.

Not saying they'll do that with Harley, but it's most definitely been done in the past.

We probably won't be so lucky with Harley, but I'd jump on a PO right now if they got rid of half the crap on the base. Really all it needs is the skate ramp and jester head. They could remove all the other crap and it would look so much better.

The jester head is part that needs to go. Not really saving any space unless you get rid of that.

The Jester head looks amazing on the base and compliments the piece. I also understand the bases on these statues are massive. One prime example is the new DKR Batman and that eagle base. I’m sure P1 could make smaller bases but that would take away from the piece. It often looks crowded when I see some collectors and their PFs bunched up. It would be awesome to own all these lines. But in all reality, these statues I believe to be designed to be centerpiece items not to be bunched together to really compliment them.

The Jester head looks amazing on the base and compliments the piece. I also understand the bases on these statues are massive. One prime example is the new DKR Batman and that eagle base. I’m sure P1 could make smaller bases but that would take away from the piece. It often looks crowded when I see some collectors and their PFs bunched up. It would be awesome to own all these lines. But in all reality, these statues I believe to be designed to be centerpiece items not to be bunched together to really compliment them.

I agree, these are showpieces. The Eagle base is essential for that batman piece IMO

The jester head is part that needs to go. Not really saving any space unless you get rid of that.

Nah, you would save quite a bit of space if the base was literally just the red ramp and jester head. Remove the huge hand on the left, remove the huge playing card on the right, remove the huge slab of rock on the bottom along with all the cheap looking bombs and you'd save width and depth. Plus, the theory people are claiming about the jester head being necessary to counter balance Harley's weight would still apply.

But, anyways, it probably won't happen. Just a pipe dream for me. The real scary part is that after looking at the measurements I'm realizing Poison Ivy's base is just as big.

IMO the jester head is awesome!! adds so much presence to the piece

I agree, these are showpieces. The Eagle base is essential for that batman piece IMO

:exactly:

the Bases on most Prime 1 pieces are Art and add so much to the Statue.I understand though,you do have to have the space for these Beauties.

Back