Statue Prime 1 Harley Quinn 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshows latest endeavour. Making it harder to refund the NRD! :wink1:

it seems the time line on these from PO to actual shipping is such(especially from Prime 1)that Sideshow is trying to cover their ass because of so many cancellations.Too many new pieces come out in the interim now and many people cancel or try to switch NRD to a new PO.

The Deluxe EX is already at Low Stock on SS.
Don't fall for that.
Will be available, don't worry. Just look at all the others. Waitlisted on SS but available on Prime1. I hope that Prime1 will get better shipping conditions so that more and more people are ordering at Prime1. Especially collectors outside the us.

Just look at their est arrival like Phoenix mentioned, it's ridiculous. Just because of the NRD.

Waitlisted now.

Was bound to happen
With an ES of only 500 worldwide & I know at least 3 UK sellers stocking it plus Prime 1 direct & SS this was always going to go that way

Reckon you'll be lucky to get this from most places soon

It's such a stunning piece...wish I had the money (not to mention the space) to get her

Neil

I'm pretty sure they will re-release this with a smaller base. Demand for smaller version is huge. I can wait or just buy one later when people have to sell because they realize how large it actually is.

I'm pretty sure they will re-release this with a smaller base. Demand for smaller version is huge. I can wait or just buy one later when people have to sell because they realize how large it actually is.

I agree, all my P1 waitlists have converted, and a smaller base may be in the works but that's pure speculation.

This will actually fit in my PAX display with the two guns.

well, I thought a lot and now is waitlist :( , I was waiting for BBTS but anyway, I will wait for joker (Bermejo version) so hopefully will be my first prime 1 and the only one jeje

btw, is there any way to know if some figures are low stock or something in sideshow?

well, I thought a lot and now is waitlist :( , I was waiting for BBTS but anyway, I will wait for joker (Bermejo version) so hopefully will be my first prime 1 and the only one jeje

btw, is there any way to know if some figures are low stock or something in sideshow?

Get on the WL, it will almost certainly convert since Prime 1 is likely to allocate more stock to SS

MY BAD' the Pre-Order was Greyed Out which usually means Waitlist or Sold Out.

then I realized I have check the box to agree to the Terms then the PO Box turns Green.She is still good to PO on P1..

So what’s shipping on something like this from Sideshow? Prime 1 was $291 which is.... steep.

That's actually quite reasonable if it's from Prime 1.

But first given that you don't have your location in your info, where in the world is it being delivered to?? But I'm guessing USA.

Back