Prime 1/Blitzway - Terminator 2 T-800 endoskeleton 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well yeah! I bought the PCS RoboCop but something tells me Prime 1 eventually gonna make one and it will probably be superior to the PCS one. But it will take a long time to be released.

Which is precisely why I'm holding out until then. Something about PCS Robocop just doesn't do it for me.

Last edited:
Are there retailers where you live? It could be a bit better. I'm still waiting for it to go up at my retailer to see how it compares to prime 1.
Dundee where in the UK are you waiting for this to go up at? I'm looking around too and waiting to see what the price will be compared to ordering directly.

Are there retailers where you live? It could be a bit better. I'm still waiting for it to go up at my retailer to see how it compares to prime 1.

My wholeseller will get it. 2.6K. All in.

The 2.4, by Prime is without VAT and customs, which would bring it to over 3000 bucks to buy it from them directly AND I got a 5% discount from my wholeseller until December 13th.

Which is precisely why I'm holding out until then. Something about PCS Robocop just doesn't do it for me.
I personally love the PCS RoboCop. It is very close to perfect especially with the new changes in the sculpt. Also I don't want to wait another 3-5 years for another RoboCop. Life is too short. If the Prime 1 version gonna be a lot better than I am gonna sell the PCS one but we will see.

By the way I was waiting for a good endoskeleton for years now. Dundee if you remember we talked about this a lot when they revealed the Prime 1 T1 endo. When was it? 2017? :D I am very happy this getting released. T1 and T2 are my favorite movies of all time. It is very close to perfect and the pose is the best possible one. The iconic skull stomp.

I bought the DX version. In Europe the DXS was a lot more and I don't need the chromed teeth head at all. Cannot wait to get it in hand. Now I hope P1/Blitzway gonna put their Terminators up for preorder in a short few months.

Dundee where in the UK are you waiting for this to go up at?
Hey Patton, I'm located in Australia so not too familiar with UK stores, sorry mate.

Are you gonna pull the trigger?

Dundee if you remember we talked about this a lot when they revealed the Prime 1 T1 endo.
I sure do! I think this one is gonna be a killer piece!

bought the DX version.
DX? Double rifle only? Hmm I thought they'd be the same price the DX and DXS?

I personally love the PCS RoboCop. It is very close to perfect especially with the new changes in the sculpt. Also I don't want to wait another 3-5 years for another RoboCop. Life is too short. If the Prime 1 version gonna be a lot better than I am gonna sell the PCS one but we will see.

By the way I was waiting for a good endoskeleton for years now. Dundee if you remember we talked about this a lot when they revealed the Prime 1 T1 endo. When was it? 2017? :D I am very happy this getting released. T1 and T2 are my favorite movies of all time. It is very close to perfect and the pose is the best possible one. The iconic skull stomp.

I bought the DX version. In Europe the DXS was a lot more and I don't need the chromed teeth head at all. Cannot wait to get it in hand. Now I hope P1/Blitzway gonna put their Terminators up for preorder in a short few months.

Personally, I'll rather wait and see if it happens... if it doesn't, like you said, life goes on. The fact that you have to buy PCS RoboCop with a base some don't want to get one most want has kinda put me off. Also,
I'm not in the habit of buying statues and then reselling for another one. So, I'm cool with waiting. I could be wrong, but judging by the response of Prime 1's T2 line, I don't see RoboCop being that long and much nearer around the corner.

More in the realm of possibility than before, I tell you that much, which is...kinda idiotic, cause it's 200 bucks more than I thought beforehand. I'm not doing it now. I need time to contemplate and see what the rest of this year brings, with my Orlando tip coming up next week.

Hey Patton, I'm located in Australia so not too familiar with UK stores, sorry mate.

I sure do! I think this one is gonna be a killer piece!

DX? Double rifle only? Hmm I thought they'd be the same price the DX and DXS?
I think this is the best T2 endoskeleton right now and even better than the CM. Regarding the price In the USA most probably yes. Here in Europe no. Retailers make business out of everything. It is 200 euro pricier than the DX (which is 2500 euro) and it just not worth it to me. As I said the other head is just a dust collector.
Personally, I'll rather wait and see if it happens... if it doesn't, like you said, life goes on. The fact that you have to buy PCS RoboCop with a base some don't want to get one most want has kinda put me off. Also,
I'm not in the habit of buying statues and then reselling for another one. So, I'm cool with waiting. I could be wrong, but judging by the response of Prime 1's T2 line, I don't see RoboCop being that long and much nearer around the corner.
Personally I never like selling statues. I like to keep them but RoboCop is an exeption because I was like what if they not gonna make another? I think as I said this is the last hurray of these classic franchises. Younger generation just does not care about these anymore. Also I absolutely understand your point of view. Generally I am the same. This is why I waited years and years for a proper endoskeleton. These gonna stay in my collection forever.

Last edited:
It is 200 euro pricier than the DX (which is 2500 euro) and it just not worth it to me. As I said the other head is just a dust collector.
Overall a decent deal. That extra head is definitely not worth 200 euros!

I tell you that much, which is...kinda idiotic, cause it's 200 bucks more than I thought beforehan

It's a tough decision, but not idiotic, we have much love for this design and character. I guess it comes down to roof and food first, and if that is ok, then spending a few extra dollars on the things we love is never a bad decision, not in this short life we have. Plan out all scenarios and if your comfortable with all, then go for it, if not, then one just has to let it go.

RoboCop is an exeption because I was like what if they not gonna make another? I think
I was gonna say would QS maybe do one, but they usually do busts only.

Overall a decent deal. That extra head is definitely not worth 200 euros!

I was gonna say would QS maybe do one, but they usually do busts only.
Yeah probably. Also they are IMO the most boring company out there. They stuffs are great but all they are doing is Marvel and DC characters which bores me to tears. Also I don't like busts at all and I doubt they will do RoboCop other than a bust.

Thank you so much for the info! Definitely affordable over that time period (never thought I'd say that!). The layaway is a big factor, love the flexibility.
It’s up at collectibles direct now mate and the regular is roughly the cost of what I thought the deluxe would be. Given the angled rifle, lesser name plate and the randomness of the second sculpt I’ve gone with the standard version. I’m gonna split the payment over 20 months assuming it’ll take a couple more to get over here which is usually the case. I used £40 of reward points so it’s ended up just under £100 a month now.

Hope you grab one mate if you’re still in.

It’s up at collectibles direct now mate and the regular is roughly the cost of what I thought the deluxe would be. Given the angled rifle, lesser name plate and the randomness of the second sculpt I’ve gone with the standard version. I’m gonna split the payment over 20 months assuming it’ll take a couple more to get over here which is usually the case. I used £40 of reward points so it’s ended up just under £100 a month now.

Hope you grab one mate if you’re still in.
Hey mate, I had been refreshing it all morning hoping it'd go up haha. I went ahead and ordered the regular version too with Layaway. I'm selling a bunch of Hot Toys soon, so whatever I make from them I'll pay off some of the Layaway and just make sure to pay around 100 a month against it too. Thanks for the heads up :)

So there is indeed 3 versions at most retailers.
DXS -999ES
DX - TBC
Reg - TBC

There's going to be likely 1500+ of these and the retailers look to be charging a higher price than usual.

Collectibles direct in the UK are charging nearly £2800 for the exclusive and extra head! I'm going to order directly from Prime 1

Collectibles direct in the UK are charging nearly £2800 for the exclusive and extra head! I'm going to order directly from Prime 1
Yeah it's better to go direct for DXS.

Reg version still ok to go retailer but depends on which retailer you go with, direct from prime 1 could end up cheaper as well. DX retailer is pointless, expensive at all retailers and lacking bonus.

So there is indeed 3 versions at most retailers.
DXS -999ES
DX - TBC
Reg - TBC

There's going to be likely 1500+ of these and the retailers look to be charging a higher price than usual.
Yes business as usual. Man prices are indeed brutal. I am gonna buy the 2 Blitzway statues from T2 and I am still waiting for my definitive Jungle Hunter from somebody and than I am mostly done with the hobby. Some little stuff here and there in the future but it will be extremely rare.

Yes business as usual. Man prices are indeed brutal. I am gonna buy the 2 Blitzway statues from T2 and I am still waiting for my definitive Jungle Hunter from somebody and than I am mostly done with the hobby. Some little stuff here and there in the future but it will be extremely rare.
Would it be better if you buy all direct from prime 1 to get extra points? Since you are getting all 3?

Or is retailer price still overall better?

Would it be better if you buy all direct from prime 1 to get extra points? Since you are getting all 3?

Or is retailer price still overall better?
Since I live in Hungary retailer is cheaper somewhat. It would be a lot more expensive with economy shipping.

Last edited:

The 2.4, by Prime is without VAT and customs, which would bring it to over 3000 bucks to buy it from them directly AND I got a 5% discount from my wholeseller until December 13th.
Where is your wholeseller located in Germany? 2.6 (I assume with shipping) is a good price for Europe but i’m still hesitant: funky pose with two rifles (sad because i love endos with plamas), « so-called/bullsh.t » limited editions, july 2025 at the earliest, overpriced.
Regular is definitely more than enough in that case and the price easier to spread over the months.

Back