Prime 1/Blitzway - Terminator 2 T-800 endoskeleton 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't care less about the double rifle, but that chrome teeth. I actually dig that look more than the human teeth.
Are you planning on ordering with the changes?

I really want one now I think. I’m glad they’ve had a shot at so many changes despite the cringey video haha. The only thing that puts me off is how small this will probably look next to their Predator.

I really want one now I think. I’m glad they’ve had a shot at so many changes despite the cringey video haha. The only thing that puts me off is how small this will probably look next to their Predator.
Predator is not in scale but this one is a true 1/3 scale. Predator is way too big for 1/3. I am glad they are keeping this line with the correct size.

I wish this was 1/4, I have the hot toys 1/4 Endoskeleton but this is far superior, that head is great, I’m also have the Enterbay battle damaged Arnie which still holds up great.

I'm 80% yes, but will wait until all details are revealed. This thing is bloody accurate. If I had to be super nit picky, legs is meant to have 4 cables, but 2 is fair enough, better than nothing haha. I'm impressed they included the trap pipes.

This could well be slightly oversized, their 1/2 scale is about 5-10% oversized. Pred will still prob over power this piece, but not by that much. Me think this is going to be about 70-75cms tall, whilst pred is around 93cms. A difference, but not too crazy imo.

james cameron film GIF
Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator GIF by Filmin

This photo posted on SF is wild (credit to whoever it belongs to). I understand the CM is slightly underscaled and it’s likely the Prime 1 piece will be overscaled but it still shows how stark of a difference there might be between these two. It’s almost a little disappointing, although I suppose makes perfect sense. The Predator could potential make this look really underwhelming displayed together. I’d be interested to see the Prime 1 endo next to it.
View attachment 647197
Lovely picture and collection. What is the product name of the terminator? It can't be the SSC 1/4 maquette?

Why would you brag about changing 70 percent of the statue? We thought we could get away with a sub-par sculpt until fans pointed out all the errors!
The initial release preview looked garbage, hot toys quality like. Skinny chicken endoskeleton. Endo with a rifle is meant to look intimidating and strong. It looked weak, and silly with its clown like portrait, big nose cavity and Ronald McDonald grin. Honestly I was a bit shocked and thought it was April fools day. Even had T1 shoulders! Wasn't this handled by the same team as the JH? I call BS.

Even more surprising was they almost got away with it, some collectors even wanted to stamp me out for pointing the flaws. Too many emotional kids collecting these days, need the adults to do all the dirty work.

The initial release preview looked garbage, hot toys quality like. Skinny chicken endoskeleton. Endo with a rifle is meant to look intimidating and strong. It looked weak, and silly with its clown like portrait, big nose cavity and Ronald McDonald grin. Honestly I was a bit shocked and thought it was April fools day. Even had T1 shoulders! Wasn't this handled by the same team as the JH? I call BS.

Even more surprising was they almost got away with it, some collectors even wanted to stamp me out for pointing the flaws. Too many emotional kids collecting these days, need the adults to do all the dirty work.
Quite rare by the looks of it, none sold on Ebay recently.

well done Prime 1 for listening and making changes!! I am really want this now but all comes down to price!
They could still f@ck up here. Price it too high and I'm confident it won't sell well.

Es for 1/2 scale is 1250, this will be at least 1500, maybe even more. Hence why me thinks price won't be as high as some think.

They could still f@ck up here. Price it too high and I'm confident it won't sell well.

Es for 1/2 scale is 1250, this will be at least 1500, maybe even more. Hence why me thinks price won't be as high as some think.
Hope price aint too high, but latley prices they charging have been crazy

The headsculpts looks amazing. The chrome teeth version is my favorite I think.

Back