Prime 1 / Blitzway: Terminator 2 - T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How have the recent production pieces looked from Prime 1? I know the paint used to be a big drop off from prototype but recently I've heard the production paint has been looking solid. I saw the Ripley statue and some have said the production paint is even better than the proto. Thoughts?

How have the recent production pieces looked from Prime 1? I know the paint used to be a big drop off from prototype but recently I've heard the production paint has been looking solid. I saw the Ripley statue and some have said the production paint is even better than the proto. Thoughts?
It's Blitzway not really Prime 1. Recently Blitzway IMO is basically prototype quality.

I asked them at the beginning of the year about full statues but their answer was it's not in their plan. Anyway IMO both statues looks spectecular.
I can't remember what thread it was, but I thought QS mentioned that more products were possible if Studio Canal saw that the busts sold well?

How are they differentiated?

Two different company. Sometimes they join with each other on a project.
I can't remember what thread it was, but I thought QS mentioned that more products were possible if Studio Canal saw that the busts sold well?
Never really heard about that.

Two different company. Sometimes they join with each other on a project.

But if they are two different companies joining up who's quality control takes over? Blitzway or Prime1? If I buy a product with both of their names on it, is the quality representative of Blitzway? Prime1? Both equally? If I buy this product, should I expect this same quality from an independent Blitzway release? Prime 1 release? Neither?- they can only make something this good when their powers are combined?

I believe it was one of the InArt threads and Queen owns InArt. If I remember correctly, when asked if other products were possible, the rep mentioned that right now, Studio Canal is only allowing the busts to be made, but if they sold well enough, there was a chance Studio Canal would let them branch into other scales. Who knows if that rep was telling the truth or just trying to give hope to ppl to keep things positive instead of an outright no. Only time will tell I guess.

But if they are two different companies joining up who's quality control takes over? Blitzway or Prime1? If I buy a product with both of their names on it, is the quality representative of Blitzway? Prime1? Both equally? If I buy this product, should I expect this same quality from an independent Blitzway release? Prime 1 release? Neither?- they can only make something this good when their powers are combined?
Well judging by what is already on the market Prime 1 only give their name to the projects. The quality was always Blitzway's in that case.

Last edited:
I feel that the quality of prime1 products has not changed much.
If Blitzway is participating, the quality will be significantly higher

I feel that the quality of prime1 products has not changed much.
If Blitzway is participating, the quality will be significantly higher
Is that typical though? Only experience I have is the Prime1/Blitzway TDK Joker and there was a pretty massive drop in production paint work on both the full statue headsculpt and the alternate headsculpt that was offered as a bust. It’s made me skeptical of buying anything else ever since

How much is this statue?
Do you think it's more expensive than Black Adam?

Johnny said this about the head proportion and after checking scenes in the movie and looking through photos I have to agree with him. Also the chest is the correct size. I think people are mistakenly use the T1 proportion for Arnold for T2. He is indeed a lot leaner.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-10-19-38-51-051_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-10-19-38-51-051_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 0
  • TqlpSSRr_720x0__1.jpg
    TqlpSSRr_720x0__1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 0
  • james-cameron-terminator-2-a0a7c72d843443e48a67523e46a45a95.jpg
    james-cameron-terminator-2-a0a7c72d843443e48a67523e46a45a95.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 0
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 0
New update. Rooted hair and real leather version.

In the video at 53:20:

I love the update but...
So there will be the standard, the deluxe and also this new version. The new version will represent stage 4 only and will have real leather. What I don't like is the other versions which gonna represent stage 5 (my favorite) wont have the real leather option. I mean why? At least offer the new version in the stage 5 form too or the others with real leather option.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1700895607844.jpg
    FB_IMG_1700895607844.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1700895605603.jpg
    FB_IMG_1700895605603.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1700895601859.jpg
    FB_IMG_1700895601859.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1700895599539.jpg
    FB_IMG_1700895599539.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Platinum masterline version looks incredible though not quite sure about the eyes. A little worried about the price, though, given this is 1/3 scale and platinum masterline Snape is over $2k for 1/4 scale. Would like to get it if I can though since it’s not full BD and it’s using real leather

Last edited:
Back