Prime 1 / Blitzway: Game of Thrones - Daenerys 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to get it but I want some idea of what the rest of the line might be like. Ideally I'd get a few companion pieces but if they are no good in concept/execution then I don't want this one.

I'd like to get it but I want some idea of what the rest of the line might be like. Ideally I'd get a few companion pieces but if they are no good in concept/execution then I don't want this one.

I’d be surprised if they do another piece now.

I don't get all the hate of the sculpt, it sure could have been worse. I prefer it to any of prime 1's likenesses

This should be the marketing copy for this statue.

Prime1 & Blitzway present Khalessi.
It sure could be worse.

Can not believe the same sculptor who did this, also worked on the new Joker statue.

Rare miss by K.A. Kim.

Game of Thrones hype is over and done. If only HBO wouldn’t have **** the bed on the show...

Ugh, when are we going to stop hearing this crap :rolleyes:

I've just started rewatching from the first season and a few dodgy moments in the last two seasons don't make it a bad series. The hype isn't over and done, that doesn't happen to popular shows. And yes it remains a popular show.

I've just started rewatching from the first season and a few dodgy moments in the last two seasons don't make it a bad series. The hype isn't over and done, that doesn't happen to popular shows. And yes it remains a popular show.

It might not ruin the whole series, but it sure dropped it down a few pegs. Ending is the most important part of a story and when you fail so epically it hurts the entire work.

pH8ltM1.jpg

I love it! Can't wait for mine.

Does look like some changes in the sculpt.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I love it! Can't wait for mine.

Does look like some changes in the sculpt.

Is this actually a new sculpt or perhaps the angle makes it appear better?

I noticed K.A. Kim posted this on Facebook recently so I am hoping it is new. Perhaps wishful thinking on my part because the only thing that was holding me from preordering was the borderline sculpt.

She nailed the Joker and previous sculpts so it is a head scratcher that Danerys is off.

Lol...a few dodgy moments? The last 3 seasons of the show were a hot mess

Six was pretty good. Hodor's death, the battle of the bastards, and that awesome finale... ending with Cersei as queen, Jon king in the north, and Danny crossing the ocean... it was a good season.

I push as far as the 7th. A lot of cool stuff happened in 7, even though it shrunk the world compared to the previous seasons such that characters were now getting from point A to B much faster simply because the plot required it. Otherwise I loved what I was watching for the most part, great tension and spectacle.

The final season had tension and spectacle too to be fair....I just hate how it all ended. Daenerys taking the turn that she did ruined her character for me and by association ruined other characters aswell. This amongst other issues like near-impossible to see battle scenes, unclear events and geography of scenes, bizarre battle strategies etc.

I didn't like a lot of the endings for the main characters.

Dany turning evil sucked

John being banished sucked...pointless even being a Targaryen in the end

Cersei having such an easy death for all
the horrible things she did to others.

Jaime running back to Cersei to die with her!

Not even a goodbye scene between Sam and John, Sam not even mentioning him being the heir to the throne at the meeting

Sansa becoming Queen of the North and Bran King of the 6 Kingdoms....too much power to one family

Bron becoming Master of Coin. One of the most untrustworthy characters in the series.

The ending was just atrocious in my eyes.

I however love Dany and Dragons, so I am still picking up this piece.

I didn't like a lot of the endings for the main characters.

Dany turning evil sucked

John being banished sucked...pointless even being a Targaryen in the end

Cersei having such an easy death for all
the horrible things she did to others.

Jaime running back to Cersei to die with her!

Not even a goodbye scene between Sam and John, Sam not even mentioning him being the heir to the throne at the meeting

Sansa becoming Queen of the North and Bran King of the 6 Kingdoms....too much power to one family

Bron becoming Master of Coin. One of the most untrustworthy characters in the series.

The ending was just atrocious in my eyes.

I however love Dany and Dragons, so I am still picking up this piece.

Agree with you 100%

Spectacle and cinematography was there. Those shots in the finale with drogon rising out of the ash and dany with the wings behind her really stick out.

Of all the terrible decisions they made, I'm still mad that they didnt even try to make it fun to theorize by showing a scene where Drogon takes the body to the other red witch in Valeria.

A crappy ending like that needed a somewhat rewarding post credit scene.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back