Prime 1 / Blitzway: Game of Thrones - Daenerys 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BaWeAzp.jpg

zCl3Ywc.jpg

I think it looks like an amazing piece.

I hope Popcultcha get this in. They seem to stock all Blitzway and Prime1 products, so I'm expecting a preorder soon enough. Probably gonna be over 2K though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I really want to see their Jon Snow before making any decisions about this. I can only assume that he will be next. I can see having the two statues together but I wouldn't really want this Dany stand alone.

Man, I'd get this piece just for the dragons alone. Dany is just the icing on the cake, IMO. LOL

Notice the nipples are gone????????????????:rotfl

Amazing statue just superb. Will buy

It would look amazing displayed but I?d prefer a more aggressive pose for dany on my shelf.

Likeness is close enough, looks great to me

Certainly way better than it was when first shown but definitely not dead on Emilia Clarke. This could easily be viewed as a book interpretation too if you are a bigger fan of those. But overall I agree this is a beautiful statue of the character. It just doesn't nail Emilia which is somewhat surprising considering KA Kim did the sculpt.

I don't get all the hate of the sculpt, it sure could have been worse. I prefer it to any of prime 1's likenesses

I don't get all the hate of the sculpt, it sure could have been worse. I prefer it to any of prime 1's likenesses

I think people are just expecting it to be a little better given the price point and such, you know?

I think it's a pretty killer piece regardless of the sculpt, but I can see why people aren't completely happy with it.

The entire piece is flawed because of the sculpt. The Likeness is not even close. This goes down as one of the Biggest Epic Fails for a Statue. Its like buying a New Car with a big dent in it.

I am interested to see how it turns out. Wouldn't buy it stand alone but if they did a really good Jon Snow I might consider pairing them together.

Back