Prime 1 / Blitzway: Game of Thrones - Daenerys 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitlist converted, although i was hesitant to po at first cause of her size!! but.... i Figure the nrd is worth it, at the very least i buy myself some time to figure out where the **** im going to put her. Its definitely a beautiful piece, i didnt want to just let it slip away especially with ssc being my preferred vendor. Its not going to blend in well with most of my collection (comic and movie based superhero ****), except the two ssc red sonja (og and snake) Pfs but this will make those look bad esp the og one. While i really like game of thrones this is the only statue from it that i need or would waste the precious display space on. I am planning on picking up p1 Aragon and maybe a few other p1 Lotr pieces as long as they are not space hogs that she will eventually blend in with better.

Her footprint is just huge though, so im hoping the wife likes it enough that i can display her upstairs out of my man cave temporarily so she dont stick out like a beautiful sore thumb.

I wonder when prime 1 will announce the es on their Website

Waitlist converted, although i was hesitant to po at first cause of her size!! but.... i Figure the nrd is worth it, at the very least i buy myself some time to figure out where the **** im going to put her. Its definitely a beautiful piece, i didnt want to just let it slip away especially with ssc being my preferred vendor. Its not going to blend in well with most of my collection (comic and movie based superhero ****), except the two ssc red sonja (og and snake) Pfs but this will make those look bad esp the og one. While i really like game of thrones this is the only statue from it that i need or would waste the precious display space on. I am planning on picking up p1 Aragon and maybe a few other p1 Lotr pieces as long as they are not space hogs that she will eventually blend in with better.

Her footprint is just huge though, so im hoping the wife likes it enough that i can display her upstairs out of my man cave temporarily so she dont stick out like a beautiful sore thumb.

I wonder when prime 1 will announce the es on their Website

Do you have a display case big enough for this statue?

I am always hesitant to leave out mixed media statues (such as the Danerys) due to dust. And like you said, the footprint on this is massive. It will not fit in anything I currently have.

My other worry is whether her outfit will yellow over time.

I have no idea where I am displaying this statue yet, but preordered it a few months ago. I just think it is a stunning piece. A real centrepiece. If Jon is never made, I am happy to just have Daenerys and her Dragons.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Shanghai Wonder Festival 2020

FnhKYlI.jpg

kSnGSkF.jpg

mGTKg1j.jpg

Last edited:
Better but not perfec.
I hope it will be released this month

Did they change the sculpt from the last time?

It looks slightly different, but maybe that is due to the angle these pics were taken and the lighting.

K.A. Kim does good sculpts but this is not one of her best.

Did they change the sculpt from the last time?

It looks slightly different, but maybe that is due to the angle these pics were taken and the lighting.

K.A. Kim does good sculpts but this is not one of her best.

Agree It first looked bad, then it looked pretty good....now bad again???

People need to stop freaking out over these crummy con pics. Most of the statues have looked off at this event due to the lighting.

People need to stop freaking out over these crummy con pics. Most of the statues have looked off at this event due to the lighting.

Those aren't bad pics though. That is not the improved sculpt that has been more recently shown.

Love this piece ...mostly because of the dragons. Dani was close in resemblance ...wasn't on point ....but the dragons made up for it.

Love this piece ...mostly because of the dragons. Dani was close in resemblance ...wasn't on point ....but the dragons made up for it.

Looks like the dragons lost some detail between prototype and production - per the video.

I wish the Emilia Clarke likeness was better but I love the presence of this statue.

Yikes, huge shipping cost. Just gonna wait for Sideshow's stock (only around $60 from SS).

About 1/2 month.
I also took it from Sideshow, the shipping costs from p1s are now absurd, 600/700 for me to Italy.

I'm waiting for photos and videos of the lucky people who will receive it in the next few days :)

Back