Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. . . Here's the Cracked Tusk netting by the way. Little bit jealous of Infinity Studios' City Hunter net since it's not as small and has a bit more natural looseness to it.

110022245_10220080972287064_3420265339297744270_n.jpg

Geez - that netting looks bad.

Hope the PRIME1 Jungle Hunter & City Hunter don't have netting like that - looks like a rejected Freddie Mercury vest.

Thanks for the pic though
thumb2.gif

Well, now Disney own 20th Century Fox.

Imagine, Alien and Predator might now be part of the Marvel Universe.

:horror

Hope the PRIME1 Jungle Hunter & City Hunter don't have netting like that - looks like a rejected Freddie Mercury vest.

Reminds me of the SS City Hunter maquette. Their Jungle Hunter netting was a bit less dense. Most 1/4 Predator statues seem to have this problem to some degree, but these two are particularly disappointing.

I think Infinity Studio are the only company to get ahold of nice, thin fabric netting for their Predator work. They should share their supplier. :lol

Thanks for the pic though
thumb2.gif

This definitely needs to be put on blast though
Because that netting is baaaaad lol. It needs to be called out now so that the jungle hunter doesn't get the same treatment.
If anyone is doing a custom on it they will need crab netting to make the alterations.

Spoke to some people at p1. I sent them images etc when it comes to accuracy. They gave me an email to send all the info but here is our convo yesterday. Hopefully it will make some changes. Screenshot_20200728-071949_Messenger.jpg

They won't listen, I messaged them a while ago with a few things. They replied saying that this isn't the jungle hunter (it clearly is!) And nothing will change. That said, enough voices might alter that...

with the p1 pennywise issues atm I think they may just listen. Plus it seems they couldn't figure out where to get the materials. I've customed a predator before and got the crab netting from a well known predator custom artist.
It would probably be cheaper for them to outsourcing crab netting than that hot topic arm warmer material.

They won't listen, I messaged them a while ago with a few things. They replied saying that this isn't the jungle hunter (it clearly is!) And nothing will change . . .

Yeah - if they've already got it right, it'll be fine - otherwise (if production has started - which I expect it HAS) - "buyers be screwed".

Yet another reason I'm glad I held off on the pre-order.

Lets hope for all of you that DID pre-order that the "cracked tusk" fiasco was only on THAT figure.

Everyone can relax once we get assembly-line pics I guess.

Back