Statue Prime 1: Batman Hush - Batcave Edition 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Low stock remaining on this. Better order now if you want it! Just placed my order today.

My order is in!! the Bonus edition is going to waitlist at p1 soon which imo is pretty incredible feat considering the impact covid 19 is having on the world economy and peoples wallets. Must be a grail to a lot of people to be pre ordering an item like this in uncertain times. I know it is for me. I was going to wait for a potential black version but decided against it. Even if they do make one, which isnt guaranteed, i highly doubt it will come with all the same swap out pieces. Id rather have all those heads and additional parts that come with the bonus and deluxe version then the repaint

My order is in!! the Bonus edition is going to waitlist at p1 soon which imo is pretty incredible feat considering the impact covid 19 is having on the world economy and peoples wallets. Must be a grail to a lot of people to be pre ordering an item like this in uncertain times. I know it is for me. I was going to wait for a potential black version but decided against it. Even if they do make one, which isnt guaranteed, i highly doubt it will come with all the same swap out pieces. Id rather have all those heads and additional parts that come with the bonus and deluxe version then the repaint

I think a lot of it has to do with this thing probably not shipping for 1.5-2 years. At which point this COVID19 problem should be over (hopefully).

so is the version w the HUSH head only available directly through Prime1? And how many versions are there?

ordered locally. zero shipping.

Gman, it is the same version...you just don't get the bonus head unless you ordered direct from P1 I believe.

This looks very nice. I could easily be tempted with this one.
I did promise myself no more 1/3 scale however........

I think this will be my final 1/3. It's the perfect comic book Batman for me, don't think I need anything else.

bQKvdTZ.jpg

xKIm3tx.jpg

n3nu9Nw.jpg

RpPDrIK.jpg

Don?t get me wrong, this thing looks absolutely amazing, but in those pics I can?t help but notice the ?smudge? I guess you would call it ok the top of his head. Like the texturing on the suit is messed up or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don?t get me wrong, this thing looks absolutely amazing, but in those pics I can?t help but notice the ?smudge? I guess you would call it ok the top of his head. Like the texturing on the suit is messed up or something.

That ‘smudge’ is just forced cross-hatching which is a hallmark of Jim Lee’s art style. It’s all over the bloody statue and kind of works in some places and really doesn’t work in others. I paint statues like this and it’s like drybushing to enhance shadows; it’s a technique that’s way too easy to go overboard with.

Hey, cool thanks for the info Thorne. I figured it must have been intentional. I?m sure it?s consistent with the style of the book, but I don?t know, ever since I noticed it, it?s all I can look at. Maybe in person it isn?t as obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it, makes it seem like it's sketched, Jim Lee's pencils are fantastic so any homage to that is a good thing

Glad to say I pulled the trigger and PO'd this statue from Sideshow last night. I definitely didn't want to risk missing out on this one like I did with original Hush Superman. I feel this one will be "The" Batman statue to have in the collection. The 1/3 Fabok Batman statue that was just revealed is badass also but I think this one edges it out(not by much though).

Back