Statue Prime 1: Batman Hush - Batcave Edition 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I REALLY hope theres a Bruce Wane head!!!

Ask and you shall receive.

oGB4fwK.jpg

Full gallery here.

Will this be available via sideshow since we have been seeing more and more prime one items up for preorder on their website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

few more pics from P1

Attachments

• BH1.jpg
    BH1.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 167
  • BH2.jpg
    BH2.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 168
  • BH3.jpg
    BH3.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 167
  • BH90231356_3141093369255574_3076508214242538329_n.jpg
    BH90231356_3141093369255574_3076508214242538329_n.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 164
Will this be available via sideshow since we have been seeing more and more prime one items up for preorder on their website?

Sorry but this is from Prime 1 on their Facebook page:

Prime 1 Studio: Unfortunately will not be available at the moment on Sideshow collectibles. Especially Bonus Head part will only be available until 28th May. Any person who order from our official Distributor and Prime1 website can get the bonus.

Sorry but this is from Prime 1 on their Facebook page:

That sucks. I thought the relationship had been repaired recently. It does say for now so hopefully they do have it eventually.

No rush to pre-order.

I like this more now the mini computer is raised up and the different swap outs like the grapple gun

That sucks. I thought the relationship had been repaired recently. It does say for now so hopefully they do have it eventually.

No rush to pre-order.

No matter how amazing a piece or how exclusive it is Prime 1 is losing all my business and will continue to do so. I will only order from them through Sideshow.

You would think the way the economy is headed they would make amends sooner rather than later before things get worse and then collectors really start scaling back.

But no Prime 1 stay in your bubble, your right North American collectors will happily pay your extortion shipping.

Oh well I preordered on the prime 1 site. Deluxe version all
The way.

Last edited:
Wasn't intending to but I found shipping was only $198 to the UK so went ahead and ordered. $1369 for the statue, five heads(including the bonus) and three busts is pretty amazing value if you ask me.

Wasn't intending to but I found shipping was only $198 to the UK so went ahead and ordered. $1369 for the statue, five heads(including the bonus) and three busts is pretty amazing value if you ask me.

Shipping was 240 to Florida but like u said great value. 3, 8? busts that I could spread around the house. Too cool to pass up

I like the one with five heads... but 1:3 is just too big for me. I have the 1:3 JL Affleck and its great the only reason I got it my 300 in points SS and I like Affleck as Batman if this was only smaller Id get it.

Back