Statue Prime 1: Batman Hush - Batcave Edition 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shanghai Wonder Festival 2020

PXDVjIf.jpg

I just put in a pre-order for the regular edition of this guy. The exclusive stuff is cool but not worth the extra $$$ for me. I'm super excited but this is also the most I've ever spent on a collectible by a long shot. Will be my first Prime 1 (or maybe my second or third by the time it releases lol; also eyeing Ledger Joker).

I gotta say though, this is arguably THE ultimate Batman collectible. It's massive. You got a fantastic batcave diorama base complete with a bunch of bats fluttering about. You got the Jim Lee Hush suit, with a massive flowing cape and the confident walk forward. It really captures the core of Batman across all mediums IMO. I love all kinds of Batman, whether it be Nolanverse, or Arkhamverse, Snyders take or of course the comics, you name it. If you're going to have a single Batman piece, I don't know if there is anything else that can top this.

I just put in a pre-order for the regular edition of this guy. The exclusive stuff is cool but not worth the extra $$$ for me. I'm super excited but this is also the most I've ever spent on a collectible by a long shot. Will be my first Prime 1 (or maybe my second or third by the time it releases lol; also eyeing Ledger Joker).

I gotta say though, this is arguably THE ultimate Batman collectible. It's massive. You got a fantastic batcave diorama base complete with a bunch of bats fluttering about. You got the Jim Lee Hush suit, with a massive flowing cape and the confident walk forward. It really captures the core of Batman across all mediums IMO. I love all kinds of Batman, whether it be Nolanverse, or Arkhamverse, Snyders take or of course the comics, you name it. If you're going to have a single Batman piece, I don't know if there is anything else that can top this.

It's a great looking statue but I MUST have my Bats in black. I'm going to wait for the Fabok Batman and have that represent the definitive 1/3 Bats in my collection.

I ordered the Bust, wish they would make the chest wide enough so the entire emblem would fit.

Sent from my nami using Tapatalk

Am I delusional or did the release date for this get bumped UP? I could have sworn it said September - November 2021 (expecting it to be pushed into 2022 in all honesty), but it's showing as June 2021 - September 2021 now.

Maybe I'm just crazy LOL.

Am I delusional or did the release date for this get bumped UP? I could have sworn it said September - November 2021 (expecting it to be pushed into 2022 in all honesty), but it's showing as June 2021 - September 2021 now.

Maybe I'm just crazy LOL.
The release date has definitely been updated on SS which is great. Every other retailer has June 2021 as the expected release date including Prime1 website. Excited to get this sooner.

I take that back. The SS release date still shows Sept 2021-March 2022 which is strange. I also double checked the dates with other retailers(Specfiction for example) and P1 website and they have it shipping May 2021-June 2021. I'm hoping it won't take that long to get this statue through SS. Hopefully they'll update their shipping dates soon.

Just got charged shipping for this from Prime 1. This'll be the first piece I've bought directly from them instead of through Sideshow. So, I expect it'll arrive in about a month or so.

How much was shipping?
My shipping was originally $765 dollars or something absurd like that but i only discovered that after they billed my paypal for my last payment which was like over 1k- needless to say i was pissed. I immediately emailed prime 1 saying there must be a mistake i selected economy shipping at checkout and if thats how much it cost i want to cancel my order,

They emailed me back in the middle of the night and apologized for the error- my order somehow got switched to standard shipping due to system glitch- they refunded me via paypal $535 bucks!
In the end it cost me $248 dollar to be shipped to Washington state - not to bad way better than 780 bucks or whatever i was first charged

Shipping for economy shipping from Japan to LA, they charged me "$229.00." In the invoice, they labeled it as "Economy Shipping + Temporary Surcharge." Originally shipping was supposed to be only $156.

Good news... I just received shipping notification from Sideshow for September 14th. Bad news... $368 shipped from Cali to Texas! **** me.

Congrats! Nice pics. I went with the Fabok Bats for my one and only 1/3 Batman statue. Gotta say though, this Hush Bats looks amazing.

Back