Statue Prime 1: Batman Hush - Batcave Edition 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a tough time deciding between this and the Fabok statue but ultimately it came down to this one as my definitive Batman statue. You can't go wrong with the Fabok statue either, that is one badass piece also. If I had the room I'd probably get that one too.

What a thing of beauty.

Apparently the regular already sold out from Sideshow. This will be sought after for years to come.

I'm on the fence if I should get the deluxe with bonus from Prime 1 website or not. It looks freaking amazing but definitely pricey.

I'm on the fence if I should get the deluxe with bonus from Prime 1 website or not. It looks freaking amazing but definitely pricey.
Getting the bonus would be sweet, but it's the shipping that would be killer (assuming you would be getting it shipped overseas). For myself, ordering through a local shop or even Sideshow is probably the better bet unless you REALLY want that bonus.

I quoted via P1, Sideshow, and BBTS, and getting the P1 version with the bonus head came out only $30 more expensive than BBTS. Sideshow was easily about $150 more than both, which is crazy to me unless the P1 quote was wrong.

Are they ever going to make Catwoman for this line? Torn between this piece and the Fabok, and that would really seal the deal for me since I missed out on Superman and I'm not paying those aftermarket prices.

My local supplier in Canada just got my statue in. Super nice to not have to pay any shipping, just import fee which is only like $80. Can't wait to see this one in person.

Unfortunately I have no idea when I will be settled and have a place to display this one. Will most likely sit in storage for the next couple years. :/

As expected, here's your black suit....
EE1909EA-BD0F-4203-BC26-B02C34DC2C88.jpeg
267875612_4796738427039428_1625652759456305822_n.jpg

Hilarious lol

It's weird as I prefer blue bats in comics but for both prime 1's Jim lee repaints, I always like the black better than the first!

I thought they went too bright a of blue. The Black proves it. If I was buying one, I'd go blue and darken it, so it still has the comic blue represented in the statue.

Hilarious lol

It's weird as I prefer blue bats in comics but for both prime 1's Jim lee repaints, I always like the black better than the first!
Oddly, this is me as well. For some reason, with collectibles, I prefer Batman in a black cowl than a blue, but for comics (like the new World's Finest series), I'm prefer the blue look.

Oddly, this is me as well. For some reason, with collectibles, I prefer Batman in a black cowl than a blue, but for comics (like the new World's Finest series), I'm prefer the blue look.
For me it depends on the piece as I have the modern age PF and life sized bust

However for jim lee prime 1, the black looks way better, especially for this cave piece

If I didn't PO the P1 Fabok Bats already, this would've gotten serious consideration from me. As far as I'm concerned, Bats in black is the only way to go.

I finally got my hands on this piece. God damn are the boxes massive. This is my first P1 statue and while I knew it was going to be big, I didn't expect this.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll get the chance to actually unbox and open this one for a long time.....

I much prefer this in Black.
I hear a lot of people say it's not 100% true to the HUSH storyline.....however Jim Lee drew Batman in black too, and if you just want a Black Jim Lee Batman this is perfection.

I've always though that the blue version was contender for best Batman statue ever, but I also always thought the Fabok piece would give it serious competition. We will see when that arrives.

However, it's all subjective, and the best will always be dictated by the favourite art style or favourite storyline to each individual.

I thought I would like Batman Batcave in black, but I didn't expect how much I would love it.

I cancelled my initial order of the blue because I just wasn't sure about the tone of blue. I later re-ordered it because I liked the sculpt, but again cancelled after seeing the bright colour in videos.
It just felt a little too bright to me.

Now with this Black version, for me, I think it is the best Batman statue ever made.
It doesn't bother me that there is no bandaged head as that's connected to the HUSH storyline, and it's likely I never would have displayed it.

This dark shadowy rendition is now my perfect Jim Lee Batman.

Back