Statue Prime 1: Batman (Fabok) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A man in the know.

Detective-Comics-1000-Batman-Jason-Fabok-variant-Yesteryear-Comics.jpg

8b1SOnP.png

It looks to me like the sculpt around his abs and waist area could've been better. They could've sculpted it closer to how the abs and waist looks like in Fabok's art work.

Am not sure if that fake line shading effect looks as good on this as the Jim Lee one

Am not sure if that fake line shading effect looks as good on this as the Jim Lee one

Yeah, I agree with you. When I first saw it on the Batcave statue, it looked different and was fine since Lee uses that technique a lot. However, now they added it to this statue. I don't want them going overboard on the cross-hatch, and I don't think it belongs on a statue that has a realistic suit on it (not saying this does). Either the statue is supposed to be realistic or not.

That's what happens when you put too much realism to a statue. That line should not have been crossed.

As long as the batcock is the exclusive part we are good, ill just buy the limp **** regular edition. People need to let prime know who ever sculpted that region was a obviously a little obsessed with cocks. If enough people complain about it on their facebook group and or email them about it, im sure they will fix the batboner issue-then promptly have a closed room meeting with the sculpter- its ridiculous that P1 inspectors and or design approvers missed this, it pretty hard not to see it- its right there pinned up as it should be. I never knew that hunting criminals got batman so horny, i wonder what villain he plans to stick his new bat toy in- i think I prefer the bat branding over bat sodomy

Looks like they listened to those who didn't like the logo, this has a switch out option. It also has four head options and will be available for pre order soon. I never really considered a Batman statue before, I like him, but not enough to actually collect stuff for. This however is the best Batman statue I've ever seen. If it isn't stupidly expensive, I wouldn't mind getting one.

sR92kYQ.jpg

lBv5fuc.jpg

Y1dcXOy.jpg

A near impossible decision. I have no idea what to do lol.

Just wish they would fix the belt colour. It should be yellow not gold.
You are totally right. But both of them oh boy :)

And now I will think about the belt, too.
But that's not a big problem to be fixed.

The sculpt is great. But, two things kill it for me:

1/3 scale.

Rooftop if unforgivably out of scale. Have you ever seen a chimney the size of your foot? :slap

$1249 Reg
$1449 DX

And it's huge!! Surprised there isn't more conversation about this one on here, I'm not even a huge Batman fan and I love this thing.

POd! Just secured the DX with Fabok art print. It's paid in full. Now, I just have to wait for it to ship and pick it up from my retailer.

Back