Statue Prime 1: Batman (Fabok) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any recommendations of who has the cheapest price currently for him? Leaning towards Sideshow because of their customer service (really good from my personal experience) however willing to go with another seller if there is a decent price difference.... thanks in advance!
Sideshow is as good a place as any, after spec fiction but I couldn't see any on there

I hope the colours turn out like shoo's last pics as I like the blues and colours on the base

Sideshow is as good a place as any, after spec fiction but I couldn't see any on there

I hope the colours turn out like shoo's last pics as I like the blues and colours on the base
R.gif
Sideshow is always a good place for the cheapest price

I'm new to this space (just started my collection). My first piece was a 1/10, 2nd was a 1/6, 3rd was a 1/4. Did this on purpose. For my next piece (1/3) I knew it had to be Batman. Came down to this piece and the HUSH Batcave. Batcave won out... barely. BTW, I'm stopping at 1/3 and won't have many (if anymore), that size. I think 1/6 will dominate...with some special 1/4's mixed in.

So, Gem Mint and Batman Statue Collector have their video reviews up on YouTube and I have to say......WOW, it looks stunning! As far as I'm concerned, this is THE BEST Bats statue I've ever laid eyes on. The pose, sculpt, and paint apps are superb on this piece. I simply can't wait until mine arrives.

That cape is huge but nice to hear most of it is a softer material so less likely to break
Yeah, it seems to be a vinyl cape. It's certainly more flexible and has more play to it. A true resin cape would literally be asking for trouble. I'm cool with it. It looks good so I don't have any complaints and there's far less concern about breakage.

Yeah, it seems to be a vinyl cape. It's certainly more flexible and has more play to it. A true resin cape would literally be asking for trouble. I'm cool with it. It looks good so I don't have any complaints and there's far less concern about breakage.
I don't know how they did it as the part round his neck feels like polystone (apparently) so it's like it blends into a softer vinyl

When did shipping get so ridiculous at sideshow? Went to check out and it's 416.25 to ship it 80 miles. I'm an 1hr 20 minutes away. I know it's 2 boxes, but wth.
Seems like all the US retailers are screwing us on shipping. Many times it is more than direct from P1

Back